Trusted Contributor

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Next week is an hour and a half - so sort of a Halloween special.

Spoiler
As to Glenn, I don't think he died in that scene.  I think he was covered by the body of Nicholas, and it was Nicholas the walkers were eating.  It seemed to me that Glenn's face showed more fear and anguish than actual pain.  But we shall see.  
[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

I almost fell out of my chair when the Wolves attacked.  And when Glenn went down with the walkers I was screaming at the television set, no, no, you can't kill Glenn.  I am so relieved knowing that he will be okay. I just love Carol and she always seems to save the day.  The show tonight was so intense and it just keeps getting better and better.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Valued Contributor

BEST EPISODE EVER!!  Can't wait for next Sunday!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Walking Dead - spoilers

[ Edited ]

@denisemb wrote:

I'll just say "WOW".

I know.  I was speechless.  

Spoiler
I'm probably alone in this, but I would have rather seen Rick go than Glen!  Haha 
Respected Contributor

Wow...just wow.   Do you watch Talking dead?   They didn't addd Glen to the dead list yet.   So....is he alive or not?  I guess we will have to wait and see.  And Rick...oh my...all those zombies closing in on the RV....will he escape?  What an awesome episode....so far this season is AWESOME!!!  90 minutes next week...can hardly wait.  

Respected Contributor

How do you know Glenn is definitely alive?

Respected Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

How do you know Glenn is definitely alive?

I don't think anyone knows yet.  

Esteemed Contributor

@straykatz, Yes I was sure that Glenn was dead but, like you, found it odd that he wasn't included in the memorial that the Talking Dead does.  And, by the way, don't you find it hilarious the way they do that? -- making up random, silly names for the walkers that have been killed.  LOL  

Frequent Contributor

I've read things today about Glenn being alive because Nicholas (is that his name?) fell on top of him and that he's actually the one being torn apart.  I watched the part again, and there appears to be a large opening at the bottom of the dumpster.   Could he crawl under the dumpster?  I don't know how I feel about it.  I hate it if Glenn is dead, but it would seem impossible odds if he actually made it out alive.