Respected Contributor

Walking Dead season finale...........excited and apprehensive!

I can't wait for the finale tonight.......but I hate to see another character killed off!

Months ago I read that the main character who will be killed off is still alive in the comics. I don't read the comics, but those who do have it narrowed down to Rick, Maggie, Michonne or Carl.

Do you think the show will pull the rug out from under us and actually kill off Rick? Or course the show has killed off many main cast members over the years but it would really be a bold move if they killed off Rick. We know that Rick and the thugs that Daryl is with will collide, and we know that they're out for revenge for the man that Rick killed.

Plus it doesn't look good that Andrew Lincoln will be on the Talking Dead this week. Of course just because he's on the show doesn't necessarily mean he'll be killed off. Right?

Between the thugs and what's really going on at Terminus, I think we'll be in for a nerve wracking hour of TV.

Respected Contributor

Re: Walking Dead season finale...........excited and apprehensive!

...........and...........here we GO!!

-Kalli

Esteemed Contributor

Great show tonight but they sure go from one disaster to another...had me sitting on the edge of my seat. Rick is not going anywhere, he will be back next season. I don't know who those people are at Terminus but I don't have a good feeling. Do you think they use mind control? I'm going to have to find something else to watch on Sunday nights.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Well, that spoiler sure was wrong. And I have to say that I'm glad, I'm tired of seeing main characters getting killed off.

I liked the finale. Poor Carl, I really felt sorry for him - and I've never liked the character. The scene with Rick and Daryl bonding was nice, especially when Rick called Daryl his 'brother'. I think they spent too much time showing flashbacks of their prison life, I wanted to see more of Terminus.

And speaking of Terminus......don't look if you don't want to know!!

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Supposedly the people there are cannibals.

Frequent Contributor

I am so glad none of the main characters died. Such a relief. Rick really did go primal, but I don't blame him at all. I don't know how they expect us to wait patiently for more than four months until Oct. 12th.

This is just my prediction: Carol will somehow help save them. Maybe she and Tyreese heard the gunfire or saw what happened and will help them out. Maybe they'll run into Beth who will babysit Judith while they take care of things.

When Carl and Michonne were in the house scavenging for food a few episodes ago (where the Joe's gang came in and Rick hid under the bed...)...the creepy painting Michonne found. It did look like Bloody Mary from Terminus.

Honored Contributor

Just watched the finale this morning and --------did you happen to notice the pile of human bones that looked like they had been pick clean as Rick and his posse were running thru terminus trying to escape? Does not bode well I'm afraid !!!! Glad to see almost everyone together except for Carol and Tyreese and baby Judith and Beth. Where are they????? Now we gotta wait clear til October!!!! Was thinking the same about Carol too, maybe they will save the day. And Rick going all zombie on that Joe guy------was shocking!!

Frequent Contributor

I did see the piles of bones...I have read that this Garrett character is bad news. Woodbury is like Sesame Street compared to that place.

I also heard people yelling (apparently from the train) when they were running through the place. Terminus = Jim Jones meets the Donner Party.