Respected Contributor

Re: Walking Dead - getting confused

So....who do you think is the little birdie who has been keeping Negan up to speed on Rick's activity/plans?  It bothers me that someone on Rick's side would be feeding news to Negan. 

Dwight....oh my...they should have let Darryl loose on him!!!.....should Rick and gang trust him?   

Honored Contributor

@straykatz wrote:

So....who do you think is the little birdie who has been keeping Negan up to speed on Rick's activity/plans?  It bothers me that someone on Rick's side would be feeding news to Negan. 

Dwight....oh my...they should have let Darryl loose on him!!!.....should Rick and gang trust him?   

@straykatz  We learned the answer to that last night, NO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I knew Negan would not be taken out so quickly, so we wait until October.

I also thought that Sasha would kill herself, it was obvious in the beginning and forward that is just what she did, and thought it was great when she flew out of the casket and went after Negan, but disappointed that she didn't bite him.  She could have gone after a hand or something other than the neck, but know that the neck is the typical blood source for a zombie/walking dead.

I kept mumbling, come on Carol, get here quick, knowing she would save the day.

I am so glad Rosita and Michone survived. Rick seems to trust people at the blink of an eye, but maybe in such times, he has to, but was I shocked when the trash people turned on him and his people.  

I am looking forward to Dwight being killed, and I hope is long and painful as Daryl promised, almost as much as seeing Negan killed.

Trusted Contributor

Spoiler

The 'little birdie' was probably the leader of the Trash Pail kids (aka The Scavengers.)  As far as Dwight goes, I think he's on Rick's side and the little statue that Darrell found signifies that.  It said on it "Didn't know" meaning Dwight didn't know about the Scavengers' alliance with Negan. 

I thought it was an awesome episode and full of excitement and surprises.  For all of the shooting, it didn't seem like that many of Negan's or the Scavengers people went down.  I felt when Eugene got the bullhorn and announced that he was Negan, that he's a lost cause, but my husband thinks he's going to be the one to kill Negan.  We shall see...

Honored Contributor

I loved the finale.    We had to know Sasha's days were numbered and so glad she went out like a warrior, like she wanted Abraham to go out.

Good kitty, Shiva.  Kingdom to the rescue!

I'm kind of tired of Dwight.    Haven't liked his storyline since Day 1.  

I would bomb those garbage truck people to pieces and their little bikes too.

Talking Dead was great also.  I loved the video of people watching the episode. 

Valued Contributor

the comics and the show go in different directions for sure....but Negan is STILL alive in comics....the first epi this season (lucille) was to represent Comic #100,,,,I think the newest release is #162 ish....and Negans still around

Of course that could mean nothing.....except Jeffery Dean Morgan is very popular....imo hes not going anywhere....but maybe a bit of confinement

Honored Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

the comics and the show go in different directions for sure....but Negan is STILL alive in comics....the first epi this season (lucille) was to represent Comic #100,,,,I think the newest release is #162 ish....and Negans still around

Of course that could mean nothing.....except Jeffery Dean Morgan is very popular....imo hes not going anywhere....but maybe a bit of confinement

@BettyNewbie  Did you see him on Talking Dead last night?  I don't like beards, and he had a very hairy one, and it was grey.  Wondering why he didn't dye it like his hair.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@BettyNewbie  Did you see him on Talking Dead last night?  I don't like beards, and he had a very hairy one, and it was grey.  Wondering why he didn't dye it like his hair.Smiley Happy

my guess, he is not filming right now and is taking a shaving break....why should he dye it?   beards often grey first....it was very scruffy.....not very attractive IMO...but whatever

Respected Contributor

Well now we know who the little birdie was.....my DH said that "dump" girl (LOL) couldn't be trusted.  He was right.  

I thought the finale was more like the WD finales of the past before that awful cliff hanger last season.   I enjoyed this one.....sorry to see Sasha go but I think she went out on her own terms and in a way she was trying to save the day (heroic death)....I loved that TD brought on the actor who played Abraham - he brought flowers for Sasha...he looks great!  

Looking forward to next season.....I hope Eugene pays a heavy price for being a turn coat....he took what he presumed to be "easy street" and turned his back on people who thought of him as family and friend....he doesn't deserve Rick and gang.   

Honored Contributor

@straykatz wrote:

Well now we know who the little birdie was.....my DH said that "dump" girl (LOL) couldn't be trusted.  He was right.  

I thought the finale was more like the WD finales of the past before that awful cliff hanger last season.   I enjoyed this one.....sorry to see Sasha go but I think she went out on her own terms and in a way she was trying to save the day (heroic death)....I loved that TD brought on the actor who played Abraham - he brought flowers for Sasha...he looks great!  

Looking forward to next season.....I hope Eugene pays a heavy price for being a turn coat....he took what he presumed to be "easy street" and turned his back on people who thought of him as family and friend....he doesn't deserve Rick and gang.   

@straykatz  I thought the guy who played Abraham looked a hundred times better without the red hair, like a different person.