Honored Contributor

Re: ***WOW*** Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale **SPOILERS**

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

From Forbes:

50,000 fans so far have petitioned for Scott Gimple to be fired for killing off Carl and demanding a return to TWD to follow the graphic novel more closely.

The fury outranks the killing of Glenn (which we all knew was coming).

@Cakers3  Now that I hear this, I wonder if during the hiatus, they will write Carl back in as in maybe Carl is resistant to the infection that kills, and that could lead to Carl being the catalyst for the future with his blood being transfused into the infected or a serum developed with his blood, not a medical professional, lol, just my mind running amok.

@mousiegirl  I think this is a great storyline!  Somewhere all this virus has to be controlled-we get it with all the zombies already.  Enough of them.

I wonder about the helicopter that Rick saw when he was walking along the road after his tiff with Daryl.

I mentioned this before that maybe it has to do with a medical team from the gov't.

We know the CDC is gone but perhaps the gov't somewhere is still functioning and working on this virus.

I don't know if those helicopters are in the graphic novels so that was just my guess why that one helicopter was spotted by Rick.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

From Forbes:

50,000 fans so far have petitioned for Scott Gimple to be fired for killing off Carl and demanding a return to TWD to follow the graphic novel more closely.

@Cakers3  Now that I hear this, I wonder if during the hiatus, they will write Carl back in as in maybe Carl is resistant to the infection that kills, and that could lead to Carl being the catalyst for the future with his blood being transfused into the infected or a serum developed with his blood, not a medical professional, lol, just my mind running amok.

@mousiegirl  I think this is a great storyline!  Somewhere all this virus has to be controlled-we get it with all the zombies already.  Enough of them.

I wonder about the helicopter that Rick saw when he was walking along the road after his tiff with Daryl.

I mentioned this before that maybe it has to do with a medical team from the gov't.

We know the CDC is gone but perhaps the gov't somewhere is still functioning and working on this virus.

I don't know if those helicopters are in the graphic novels so that was just my guess why that one helicopter was spotted by Rick.

@Cakers3  I don't remember the helicopter, but I will try to remember to look for it during the marathon to come, lol, look forward to that in January or so.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

From Forbes:

@Cakers3  I don't remember the helicopter, but I will try to remember to look for it during the marathon to come, lol, look forward to that in January or so.

@mousiegirl  It's in episode 5 this season that just finished.

I think the new one starts in February 2018.  I am more curious for the next season because of Carl than I was when Negan killed, at the time, the unknown victim.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

From Forbes:

@mousiegirl  It's in episode 5 this season that just finished.

I think the new one starts in February 2018.  I am more curious for the next season because of Carl than I was when Negan killed, at the time, the unknown victim.

@Cakers3  Yes, mid February or a bit later, I think.  I think there is a reason Carl wasn't killed in the last episode, maybe waiting to see the response from the fans and will "fix" it, always keeping us guessing, lol.  I remember being upset at the end of a Hitchcock episode as he would leave us hanging quite a few times. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Plus I believe Chandler Riggs' contract ends with the second half of season 8, so Gimple would have had to keep him alive to finish out his contract in February.

Are we obsessed with TWD?  LOL