Honored Contributor

Re: WOW! Dina Manzo of RHONJ!!!

Wow... Pretty extreme stuff... I always liked Dina on the show and wonder if all this craziness had anything to do with what seemed to be her frequent comings and goings as a member of the cast and some of the differences she had with her sister...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

I remember the story of Dina & Caroline's dad being found in the trunk. Um, natural causes, I don't think so.

Being a former Jersey Girl (but my heart is still there), I have been to Brownstone many times for different functions.

Also been to Cedar Grove which is a lovely area.

The things you miss when you move, lol.

@riley1  It wasn't Dina and Caroline's father in the trunk, it was their father in law Tiny Manzo.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder if the government will go after the Brownstone restaurant for corruption  if this "Hit Man" was really paid with a discounted wedding reception.  That could affect Caroline's husband since he is co-owner.  My niece was married at that Brownstone.  I wasn't impressed!

Esteemed Contributor

Apparently this happened in 2015 which I don't remember hearing about (or have forgotten).  The attack on both of them in 2017 is the one I'm remembering and there is some speculation that it could be related.  

Perhaps I watch too much TV and movies but something appears off to me.  I just can't understand how a Mafia hitman could not get the job done. I'm thankful he didn't but . . .  

And, yeah, I NEVER believed the denial and outrage by Caroline about her FIL.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Somertime wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  Anyone remember when Andy mentioned Caroline's father in law, Tiny and that he was found dead in the trunk of a car?  Caroline was very emphatic that her husband's family and The Brownstone were not Mafia connected.

Sounds like a death from natural causes to me.  I'm always hearing about people dying in the trunks of cars, naked, with their arms and legs wrapped.  In fact I thin it is the leading cause of death in America.  Woman LOL

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read this.

Valued Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

Apparently this happened in 2015 which I don't remember hearing about (or have forgotten).  The attack on both of them in 2017 is the one I'm remembering and there is some speculation that it could be related.  

Perhaps I watch too much TV and movies but something appears off to me.  I just can't understand how a Mafia hitman could not get the job done. I'm thankful he didn't but . . .  

Maybe the "job" wasn't to kill him, but to scare him.  Anyway there have been many "mob hits" that went wrong.  Frank Costello is the first one that comes to mind as a botched hit.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4 wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

Maybe the "job" wasn't to kill him, but to scare him.  Anyway there have been many "mob hits" that went wrong.  Frank Costello is the first one that comes to mind as a botched hit.

@daisy4  you're absolutely right....thank you!  I went back and read a couple of articles and they said he was hired to attack the boyfriend.  I just assumed he was suppose to kill him.  See, I told you all that I watch too much TV and movies!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown