Honored Contributor

WOMAN IN WHITE, 1997, Andrew Lincoln from Walking Dead

[ Edited ]

I just started watching the movie Woman In White from 1997 (available on DVD from Netflix).

It is our book club's next book selection and, while I've read Wilkie Collins The Moonstone, I've not read his novel Woman in White, so I thought I'd add the movie to my background about the story as well.

I know this movie does not follow the book's storyline, but I thought anyone who also loves The Walking Dead might be interested to see Andrew Lincoln play the art instructor in this film.  So young!

(He is posing with a picture he is supposed to have copied.  The original is Rossetti's "Beata Beatrix.")

Image result for the woman in white 1997"

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: WOMAN IN WHITE, 1997, Andrew Lincoln from Walking Dead

@GingerPeach wrote:

I just started watching the movie Woman In White from 1997 (available on DVD from Netflix).

It is our book club's next book selection and, while I've read Wilkie Collins The Moonstone, I've not read his novel Woman in White, so I thought I'd add the movie to my background about the story as well.

I know this movie does not follow the book's storyline, but I thought anyone who also loves The Walking Dead might be interested to see Andrew Lincoln play the art instructor in this film.  So young!

(He is posing with a picture he is supposed to have copied.  The original is Rossetti's "Beata Beatrix.")

Image result for the woman in white 1997"

one of my Fav books 

Respected Contributor

Woman in White is a remarkable book. Over the years, I've actually read it three times.

Honored Contributor

Loved Andrew in Love Actually.