Respected Contributor

Anyone watch the first episode?  I liked John Cena a lot but do not like Nicole Byer.  She's trying to hard to be funny and not a good fit with him at all.  I saw her on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune and she was just being herself.

I miss John Henson from the original and he was naturally funny and not trying too hard like Nicole.

I might watch one or two more episodes and see if I want to continue.  I'm there for the contestants and not for the hosts but they are an integral part of it obviously. 

Contributor

I'm not really a fan of Wipe Out but I've watched a few episodes when nothing else was on.  I didn't care for John Henson when he hosted.  His goal is to get laughs but I thought he was too silly. 

I caught the episode with the new hosts last night and enjoyed them more.  It's just the first episode so we'll see.  

Respected Contributor

Anyone watching?

I gave up after 4 episodes. I've had enough of Nicole Byers being silly and making no sense when she speaks.

Also tired of the contestants w/their weird costumes and all kissy kissy couples.

I miss the original!

Trusted Contributor

We also gave up on the new one after the 3rd episode.  Can't stand Nicole Byer. They also shortened the course from the original show. We have been recording all the old episodes and watching them. They are so funny.  

Respected Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

We also gave up on the new one after the 3rd episode.  Can't stand Nicole Byer. They also shortened the course from the original show. We have been recording all the old episodes and watching them. They are so funny.  

@LuvmyLab 

Nicole is so silly and she doesn't make a whole lot of sense.  I didn't notice that they shortened the course.  Nice catch.  Where did you find the old shows?  I'd love to see them.