Honored Contributor

Re: WHO WATCHES HODA AND JENNA??

@qvc chick 

???    Uh ...  what show is this?

Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:
Not a fan. To me Jill Bauer segments are very average, her tips, decorating advice & recipes are nothing new.

@HB glamma  I agree. jill's segments are so boring...nothing new...YAWN...

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@qvc chick 

???    Uh ...  what show is this?

@Tinkrbl44: The 4th hour of the Today Show is hosted by Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure Hoda and Jenna are very nice people but I just find them a little boring. Not really worth watching. I do follow Jenna's book club though and try to keep up with that. 

Valued Contributor

Hoda overload.

Time for a different show.

Honored Contributor

I like them both. But by the 4th hour I'm bored. I watch reruns of Friends. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Too much Hoda on NBC in the morning for me. I grew tired of her and KLG a long time ago. For someone who was a respected journalist at one time, she got too goofy and silly for me.  

Jenna is a good fit for Hoda (IMO). I enjoy her reading segments and some of the feel good stories she presents.  

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

I have never watched the show.  I don't have TV on in the mornings and hardly ever during the day.  I know who all these people are, I just cannot stand to watch all these talk shows and listen to the constant banter back and forth about nothing.  Been there, done that.  And then there are the endless commercials!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

I have never watched the show.  I don't have TV on in the mornings and hardly ever during the day.  I know who all these people are, I just cannot stand to watch all these talk shows and listen to the constant banter back and forth about nothing.  Been there, done that.  And then there are the endless commercials!

@Patriot3   Amen!  I dislike daytime TV, mindless talk shows and only stream that which I want to see in evening.

Honored Contributor

I turn the TV over to Hoda and Jenna when The View comes on.  Now, that's an awful, hateful show and bunch of women.  Just seeing the beginning of The View where they show what the topics are for the day makes me happy to change over to Hoda & Jenna because I know they won't be hating on anyone.  After that I generally end up on a news channel for the rest of the day because there really isn't anything on I want to watch.  I don't really watch, it's more background while I work on the computer or do other tasks.  Working outside gets me away from all that, but I just can't do that day after day.  I spent almost the entire day working outside yesterday, so I have to rest up today, maybe do some laundry.