Super Contributor

WHO WATCHES HODA AND JENNA??

Question, do they ever mention when Jenna will be back in the studio?  A lot of people are going back to work.

And do they mention where Jenna lives?  When she talks about playing in the backyard, I know they are not in NYC.  But that is always where she lived.  And not sure about Hoda, she mentions backyards too.

And where Jenna always sits, the fireplace in background was oak.

Now it is painted white?  So crazy

Honored Contributor

Re: WHO WATCHES HODA AND JENNA??

By the time Hoda and Jenna roll around, I've had all of Hoda I can take in one day.  I'm not crazy about her.  Now that they're both on the "mommy wagon" I find them very boring.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@qvc chick   I watch Hoda and Jenna, but not every day.  When I do I enjoy their repartee much better than the Kathy Lee days.  I enjoyed when Maria Shriver joins Hoda and/or Jenna.

My guess would be that Hoda lives somewhere in Connecticut, and maybe Jenna does, too.  Other guesses would be NY state or nearby New Jersey.

It will be great when all the professionals and their guests on any programs can return to the TV studios.  We all just have to be patient.  Thank goodness the internet exists.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not watch, but like most well-heeled New Yorkers, I believe Jenna and family are presently living at their Hamptons (Long Island) home. No idea about Hodsa, but I believe she and her fam live in NYC.

Regular Contributor

I don't watch daily but always try to catch the segments that Jill Bauer has filmed. They are so well done and I find them to be "Enjoyable!"

Honored Contributor

I used to like the show when KLG was on.  She provided a different voice.  I have no interest in it now and haven't watched even before the virus interlude.

Hoda laughs at everything and it's all mommy talk anyway.   I used to enjoy Hoda, but now she's like a high school girl or a "mommy" ALL the time.  

Jenna is ok, but not as insigntful as KLG.  And KLG was older, which was nice to see someone of her vintage and perspective--no matter whether I am a fan or hers or not. 

Honored Contributor

I can not stand  Jenna... Hoda I can only tolerate for a few minutes.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden I'm just the opposite!  I"m OK with Jenna, but not a fan of Hoda. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I watch every day.  The first segment, when they are chatting, is my favorite.  I love hearing about their families.  I like both Hoda and Jenna.  I also liked Kathie Lee, but since she left, I think Jenna is the perfect replacement.  

Valued Contributor

Not a fan. To me Jill Bauer segments are very average, her tips, decorating advice & recipes are nothing new.