Honored Contributor

I've loved the Jason Bourne movies, and was looking forward to this new series.   Well, I'm having trouble getting into it.  I realize Matt Damon and the other cast members of the movies weren't going to be in the show, but was hoping it would 'grab" my interest and I'd be hooked.   It's not happening.

Anyone else watching .... I'd love your input.   Are you liking this series?

Frequent Contributor

Re: WHO IS WATCHING TREADSTONE?

We are! I too had trouble getting into it the first 2 episodes but by third it starts getting really good and some things are making sense. My husband LOVES it. I really like it.

Honored Contributor

I'm recording it.  I saw the first episode & got hooked.  I'm recording the series, but haven't started watching subsequent episodes yet.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I'm still watching.  Did take me a few episodes to connect all the sub plots.  My favorite sub plot assassin is the North Korean women. 

I loved the Jason Bourne movie series.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

LOL   I never heard of this, but when I read the thread title I thought it might be about people who work in a tire shop!  LOL Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I really tried to like this series, but I don't like the routine martial arts fights in every episode and the repeated use of the "f word".  I stopped watching.

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to watch it.  It's confusing, I have to watch each episode twice to follow the plot line but I'm not ready to give up on it yet.  

Honored Contributor

OMG!  I’ve always admitted I’m slow to get...well..things!

But this show is really making me crazy!

I understand the premise but it’s hard to follow.

I’ve seen all Jason Bourne moves several times...they’re easy to follow.

But this show...too much jumping around.

I’m trying o stick with it, but.....

I’d be surprised if it got picked up for another season..just too hard to follow.

I almost said “complicated”; but I don’t even think it is that.......

Honored Contributor

Okay so I tried to watch this ...twice with two separate episodes and I had a difficult time staying focused. For me there was too much going on and I couldn't keep things straight or even understand what was going on. I just figured the show wasn't for me and so I deleted it.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  @Annabellethecat66 

Good points!!!   I understand the need to give the audience some background, but the constant flash backs to 1973 are really starting to get on my nerves!