Valued Contributor

Anyone watching this on Netflix?  I really liked this movie.  Curious to know if anyone liked it as much as I did.  With all the Superhero movies out, this was a pleasant change.  

Valued Contributor

I watched that movie last week and enjoyed it very much. Also learned two other people loved it also.

Respected Contributor

I really liked this movie, one of the best I've seen in along time.

Respected Contributor

I just watched it a couple of nights ago. I am probably going to watch it again. I really enjoyed it too.

Frequent Contributor

The movie was good but the book is better!  I actually filled my husband in on the "missing parts" of the movie.  I think it's worth the read even if you've seen the movie.

Regular Contributor

I watched this last week! I really liked it alot & was surprised as I tried to read the book & gave up on it. I would recommend this movie if you've read the book or not!

Respected Contributor

@Angelmanmom wrote:

The movie was good but the book is better!  I actually filled my husband in on the "missing parts" of the movie.  I think it's worth the read even if you've seen the movie.

@Angelmanmom,  I read some comments online about the book and missing parts so I think I am going to get it.

Respected Contributor

I read the book and loved it.  My Netflix DVD should be here tomorrow and I look forward to watching it. 

Trusted Contributor

This book has been going around my family.  My mom said it's the best book she's ever read and my dad also really liked it.  He watched the movie, she hasn't watched it yet.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

I happened to watch it with DH a few nights ago and we both really enjoyed it.  It's an interesting story with an unexpected twist. 

I really liked the main character as both a little girl and adult.