Honored Contributor

Re: Empire. Used to love it, but don't like the direction it...

@SoX I'm with you on Empire!  I watched every episode but changed it last night.  I also don't like the direction it's taking.

I really like the music and the actors but I wanted to get away from some of what's going on.  

I was upset about Rhonda dying, but thought, "OK, I'll get over that".  Then when Andre was arrested, well, that's it!  Plus I don't like constant raping....I want some music.  Then you have that guy who beats on the woman all of the time.  It's just too much.

Honored Contributor

almost time for Millionaire boys, Annabelle

@Annabellethecat66

Honored Contributor

I watched something late last night!  I thought it was a new episode.  The two Brits and Josh Flag.  I just saw where it comes on tonight!  See....I told you I don't know which end is up!

I kept asking Billy the cat where Madison is?  I guess that's why Billy didn't answer me, I was watching an old show.

Esteemed Contributor

Blacklist

I'm about ready to give up on The Goldbergs.  So far this season, I  don't find it funny.

Honored Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

I tried to watch a show (can't even recall what channel it was on) called Versailles. I thought it would be like a French version of The Tudors. The sets were so dark, the dialogue so uninteresting, that I gave up after about 20 minutes and took it off record series.

I just finished the first episode of Timeless and really liked it so I'm giving it a chance.

Ovation Network is showing Versailles and I tried it too... Boring... They were showing a rebroadcast of the Tudors and having missed most of it the first time, I was addicted, but it appears they're only showing the original Season 1 and I'm not a happy camper...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU STOPPED WATCHING?

@fortune wrote:

QVC.  Boring repeats of uninteresting stuff.  Hardly any 14k gemstone jewelry anymore either!

That one was a given... Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I gave up How To Get Away With Murder for Black List.  

Trusted Contributor

Everything.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 ...

Well now see what you made me do  ... I'll have to now go and watch the last episode ... I didn't know Andre had been arrested.   Smiley Wink

I also don't like rap and usually turned the sound off when it was being "sung."

Esteemed Contributor

I had recorded Kevin. I turned it off in minutes. I should of known when so many here said it was awful.