Honored Contributor

Re: Empire. Used to love it, but don't like the direction it...

@mistriTsquirrel Among other things!  It's gone far off scale as far as I'm concerned.  I'm not an uptight person, but I do want to be entertained.  It's very different this year from last year.  Just saying.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU STOPPED WATCHING?

Two Broke Girls- they go out of their way to be raunchy (and usually not funny).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Empire. Used to love it, but don't like the direction it...

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel Among other things!  It's gone far off scale as far as I'm concerned.  I'm not an uptight person, but I do want to be entertained.  It's very different this year from last year.  Just saying.

@Annabellethecat66

It sounds pretty bad.  I don't blame you.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU STOPPED WATCHING?

The Walking Dead---I was a devotee for the first 5 years of the show, but can't watch the extreme voilance and gore anymore. The zombies don't bother me. But the human on human cruelity is just too much. What I liked about the show was the human spirit element good or bad and the way of thinking to cope and live thru something like that. However, this season first episode was way over board, in MHO. I didn't watch but read the spoilers, as I will and have done in the past. I think the actors/directors/ special effects  are amazing and do a great job, but I can't watch anymore. Very stressful for me and who needs anymore stress.