Esteemed Contributor

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DECISION DAY SEASON FINALE ON MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT?

I thought it was suppose to be last night.  How long are they going to drag this out???  I haven't watched what they put in it's place yet.......the other couples "predicting" the outcomes?  I am not sure if I can watch that one.  Woody's wife (can't remember her name) has such a baby voice that it gets old real fast.  It seems as if Jaimie and Elizabeth (?) are hosting it.  She will probably read crystals or taro cards  LOL.

The new show about unmatchables looks really bad.  Anyone watching that one?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DECISION DAY SEASON FINALE ON MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT?

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs Only watched the first season and some of the followups for that season.

Is Jamie the nurse who is married to Doug? I got so sick of her and some of the stuff I've seen on Yahoo that she posted about her pregnancies was just too over the top for me.

Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DECISION DAY SEASON FINALE ON MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT?

They certainly are dragging it out to its painful ending.

I thought Elizabeth did a very good job last night, in fact I wondered if she isn't being groomed to replace or at least share the hosting position.

I'm enjoying the Unmatchables.  I like the guy who is a clean freak and cringed when his date tossed chicken bones on the tray.  He couldn't resist cleaning up.  He might be difficult to live with but with some work, could make a could partner.  He was a good sport when trying on less formal clothes.