Honored Contributor

...  the plane whose passengers lost 5 years of their lives ...

Where did it go?    Was there a season finale?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO MANIFEST?

@Tinkrbl44...good question.  I turned it on last night out of curiosity and there is nothing new.  Could it be they are filming for a new season?  I was delighted that New Amsterdam was up and running but most of the  shows are down for awhile aren't they?  To be honest, Manifest was losing me and if it comes back I'll certainly watch it and decide then if I'll continue.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

Thanks .... 

I thought maybe I lost five weeks of my life ....  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 

Thanks .... 

I thought maybe I lost five weeks of my life ....  LOL

Woman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

I read it's returning in the Fall or early next year Woman HappyI like it.

Respected Contributor

Manifest had a season finale that left you wondering "what's next" and should return for a new season in the Fall. I really like this show and hope the next season will be as good as the last one.

Honored Contributor

I too hope Manifest returns as I enjoyed it.  However, I haven't heard anything as far as that is concerned.

My husband and I comment on shows we liked and just ended or should I say didn't really end but never returned!  If a show is on, finish the story line and then if necessary cancel it.  Many good shows disappear and many which should disappear go on and on.  Just my humble opinion!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I too hope Manifest returns as I enjoyed it.  However, I haven't heard anything as far as that is concerned.

My husband and I comment on shows we liked and just ended or should I say didn't really end but never returned!  If a show is on, finish the story line and then if necessary cancel it.  Many good shows disappear and many which should disappear go on and on.  Just my humble opinion!

It happens too often, we get hooked on a show and suddenly, poof, it's gone.  I agree with you, finish the story line and if need be, cancel it, but don't leave people hanging.  

Esteemed Contributor

It didn't disappear.  It had a season finale, and has been renewed for a second season.

(I didn't think it would be my kind of show, but I really enjoyed it a lot.  I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out when it comes back.)