Honored Contributor

WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING TONIGHT? MARCH 28, TUESDAY

Share what TV  shows you are going to watch tonight!

Network, time it is on,  and time zone please!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING TONIGHT? MARCH 28, TUESDAY

Nothing because it is league bowling night!!  However, we will be recording NCIS and the series finale of Bones.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

EST

TCM - 3 Faces Of Eve - 8:00p

WGN - Outsiders - 9:00p

Bravo - Imposter - 10:00p

FX - The Americans - 10:00

==============

Playing catchup.......

Starz - Black Sails episodes 8 & 9

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Other than The Middle (ABC), there's not much I watch on Tuesday.  Mondays and Thursdays are the nights my favorite shows are on. 

Trusted Contributor

Tuesdays I binge watch re runs of Law and Order.

WE TV I think it's on.

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 OMG!  OMG!  I'm OBSESSED WITH LAW AND ORDER (Yes!  I'm yelling)!  I've found a comrade!  Ha!

I have watched them over and over.  Right now I have STILL on the DVR 27 of them to watch (many are repeats of the repeats).  Ha!

I love the way they are so simple, uncomplicated.  You don't always know who will win either.  Just this morning I watched for the umteenth time the one where the trash reporter was shot and the guy was on trial and it was more like, will he get off or will he get convicted?  You never know, right?

I like the way Jack McCoy is so gritty and every now and then something is thrown in about him that leave you saying, "Wow!  Really?"  Like about the fact that he and his Junior DA had an affair...

Which one is your favorite episode?  I've seen so many many times but I STILL mix them up!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Who Killed Jane Doe" on ID. I really like this show.  I like the life stories about the women whose bodies were found and how they got that way. The music that they play on this show is not bad either.

Respected Contributor

Reading. Will check in with CNN.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@roxxy1 OMG!  OMG!  I'm OBSESSED WITH LAW AND ORDER (Yes!  I'm yelling)!  I've found a comrade!  Ha!

I have watched them over and over.  Right now I have STILL on the DVR 27 of them to watch (many are repeats of the repeats).  Ha!

I love the way they are so simple, uncomplicated.  You don't always know who will win either.  Just this morning I watched for the umteenth time the one where the trash reporter was shot and the guy was on trial and it was more like, will he get off or will he get convicted?  You never know, right?

I like the way Jack McCoy is so gritty and every now and then something is thrown in about him that leave you saying, "Wow!  Really?"  Like about the fact that he and his Junior DA had an affair...

Which one is your favorite episode?  I've seen so many many times but I STILL mix them up!

@Annabellethecat66  Hey there.  Olivia and Elliot are my favorite partners.  Jack McCoy, I just love him!  I have seen all the SVU episodes at least once.  One of the best episodes was when Olivia wants to adopt Noah, and the rapist father wants custody.  I think he gets shanked in prison so she gets full custody. 

I know the costume designer for SVU,  and she tells some good stories about the cast.

Ice-T and Munch always have good one liners as well. 

L & O ~~~ one of my many addictions !!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 Thanks for the info.  I watch some of the Law and Order SUV but I'm not as obsessed.  I just watched the repeat of the repeat you mentioned the other day!  Ha!

Did you see it the other night?  It was the one where Olivia was worried about the Gay gene?  The one where she was raped was the one that tore my heart out!  

My favorites are the one's with her and Elliott when they were young.  I loved, loved her short hair in those early years.  She looks really good with short hair!  I wish she'd get it cut back to that.  I hated it when Elliott left the show.

One of my favorite actors (especially on Law and Order - Criminal Intent is Vincent D'Onofrio.  He's a great actor.  It was upsetting to see him (due to his health, physical and mental) go so far downward over the years.

However, he did recover and still makes some movies.  What a great actor he is.  I wasn't happy with the way the show ended but I guess it's better than some endings on shows.