Re: WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING TONIGHT? MARCH 28, TUESDAY

Pacific time zone

6 pm - Web of Lies, ID

7 pm - NCIS, CBS

9 pm - Bones. Fox

9 pm - Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Bravo

Honored Contributor

I will be watching MY BIG FAT FAB LIFE  on TLC 9PM Pacific Time.

Esteemed Contributor

Daisy... For years. This is a mixed league, so DH is here.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Fixer Upper on HGTV. 

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@roxxy1 Thanks for the info.  I watch some of the Law and Order SUV but I'm not as obsessed.  I just watched the repeat of the repeat you mentioned the other day!  Ha!

Did you see it the other night?  It was the one where Olivia was worried about the Gay gene?  The one where she was raped was the one that tore my heart out!  

My favorites are the one's with her and Elliott when they were young.  I loved, loved her short hair in those early years.  She looks really good with short hair!  I wish she'd get it cut back to that.  I hated it when Elliott left the show.

One of my favorite actors (especially on Law and Order - Criminal Intent is Vincent D'Onofrio.  He's a great actor.  It was upsetting to see him (due to his health, physical and mental) go so far downward over the years.

However, he did recover and still makes some movies.  What a great actor he is.  I wasn't happy with the way the show ended but I guess it's better than some endings on shows.

@Annabellethecat66   Too funny how you mention Olivia's hair.  That's exactly how I wear my hair.... when hers was short from earlier years !  I copied her, and still wear it short like that today. 

Vincent definitely had issues, but an awesome actor none the less.   And let's not forget the hotttt Benjamin Brat from the regular L & O series....   Lovely to look at !!!   Heart