Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING ON TV TODAY? Saturday April 22

[ Edited ]

@corita  

It's so nice to meet someone who watches the same shows.  I pretty much have the same likes and dislikes as you. It's amazing that you can speak four languages.  I only speak English so I rely on the subtitles.  They've just started repeating some of the shows in the early morning hours too.  Montalbano is being shown at 9:00 am EST and Manara at 11:00 EST.  Love Detective Montalbano.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING ON TV TODAY? Saturday April 22

@cotton4me wrote:

@corita  

It's so nice to meet someone who watches the same shows.  I pretty much have the same likes and dislikes as you. It's amazing that you can speak four languages.  I only speak English so I rely on the subtitles.  They've just started repeating some of the shows in the early morning hours too.  Montalbano is being shown at 9:00 am EST and Manara at 11:00 EST.  Love Detective Montalbano.  Smiley Happy

---------------------

@cotton4me

I just saw last week that the shows are on early morning!!  I really like Manara and Montalbano!!  I just find the plots of these shows so much more interesting than than US shows!  Also...love the scenery...beautiful Italy for so many of the shows!