@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

MST

Murder Made Me Famous:  Betty Broderick - 6p, REELZ

Scandal Made Me Famous:  Amanda Knox - 7p, REELZ

Murder Comes to Town - 8p, ID

48 Hours - 9p, CBS

@SilleeMee  This is my line up tonight...just change the time zone to EDT.Cat Very Happy
@SeaMaiden  Thanks!

@SilleeMee@Pandalady   I have Never heard of REELZ ?  Is it a regular Comcast network?

@SeaMaiden

Depends on which package you have w/Comcast.  Check the TV channel lineup paperwork/card that you got when Comcast came to your house to instll.  Or scroll through the TV Grid.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING ON TV TODAY? Saturday April 22

I’m not finding much to watch today.  The Science channel (SCI) is running the “What on Earth” series all day.  I like that show but I’ve seen most of them.  Tonight, I’ll watch the MHZ Network which shows mysteries from other countries.  Tonight at 10:00 pm EST it’s Johan Falk, a Swedish mystery. 

Honored Contributor

"Family Plot"  TCM 5:45 p.m. Eastern

Light but amusing Hitchcock-directed film about a lovable con-woman and her boyfriend, and an upscale married couple bent on rare jewel "acquisition".  Barbara Harris is the real "jewel" here-  she gives a singular performance as "Madame Blanche" in a basically madcap mystery...

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

MST

48 Hours - 9p, CBS

@SilleeMee  This is my line up tonight...just change the time zone to EDT.Cat Very Happy
@SeaMaiden  Thanks!

@SilleeMee@Pandalady   I have Never heard of REELZ ?  Is it a regular Comcast network?

Yes we get Reelz here on Comcast on Ch 161.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

MST

48 Hours - 9p, CBS

@SeaMaiden  Thanks!

Yes we get Reelz here on Comcast on Ch 161.

@Shelbelle  161 says GSN-W....whatever that stands for.

Honored Contributor

GSN = Game Show Network.  Smiley Happy

Every cable company, and each market, will have the channels on different numbers.   It would be cool if they could all use the same numbers, like DirecTV does I believe.   But I'd still rather have cable.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cotton4me wrote:

I’m not finding much to watch today.  The Science channel (SCI) is running the “What on Earth” series all day.  I like that show but I’ve seen most of them.  Tonight, I’ll watch the MHZ Network which shows mysteries from other countries.  Tonight at 10:00 pm EST it’s Johan Falk, a Swedish mystery. 

--------------------------

MHZ is my favorite channel!!   I hardly ever watch the any US based channels at night. Love Montalbano, Manara, Baantjer, Blood of the Vine. Don Matteo,The Inspector and the Sea, Maigret, Mafiosa, Beck, Cain, Brunetti, Nardone, Palermo Connection and The Weissensee Saga.  There are other series that I watch, but do not really know the name of the shows.  The two I did not like at all were The French Village and Nicholas Le Floch!!

The series are spoken in Italian, French, Dutch, German, Swedish and Norwegian.   I speak four languages so some of the dialogue is easy for me to understand.  I really like being able to hear other countries' language!  And of course, there is always the English translation at the bottom, but I try not to read it and really listen to the series' language!!

Honored Contributor

I love "What On Earth" show, too @cotton4me. Like you, I have seen most of them already.

Honored Contributor

I have trouble finding something to watch on Saturday nights (especially when SNL is a repeat).  I have a movie called East Side Sushi that a friend recommended to watch tonight.  

Honored Contributor

I can not find much of any good programming this Saturday.  I wish they would not cram everything on  a weeknight and then nothing good to watch on Saturdays. I will be changing channels I guess tonight.😕🤔