Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING ON TV TODAY April 25 TUESDAY

@willdob3 wrote:

I only watch one network show regularly & it is on tonight!

10:00 pm EST on ABC - Designated Survivor 

I might catch an episode or two of Red Oaks on Amazon earlier in the evening, too. I am pretty spoiled by being able to watch things whenever I want on Amazon.

I just realized it is only TUESDAY! Designated Survivor isn't on till tomorrow!

Wow...gonna be a long week! 

Respected Contributor

I missed Motives and Murder on Investgative Discovery. Will watch it at 11pm EST

watched 'deadliest catch at 9pm est and now watching This is Life Live on TLC 10 est.

its the first time This is Life Live and I don't know how I feel about it.... very emotional. I thought it would be about a woman having suregery to hear again, but there is a second storyline. It's interesting, but I feel like I'm like watching something that should be private. It's emotional' but the jury is still out for me on this show.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Tuesday is my favorite TV night. NCIS at 8 then at 9 - Doc Martin on Public television , then 10Pm - Chicago fire - but they are done for the season so I'll probably watch an old episode of The Virginian on INSP.

@151949  Chicago Fire was on last night and will be on next Tuesday, May 2, according to my Tivo Guide.  I watched last night's episode, and it was very good.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau