Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING ON TV TODAY April 25 TUESDAY

Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion-Part 3-Final.

Bravo 8pm CST......

Honored Contributor

Big Fat Fabulous Life "The Skinny" the cast looks back....   9PM on TLC pacific time

HOUSE WIVES OF BH  ----PART THREE REUNION --- Bravo 9PM PACIFIC TIME

I Will have to watch one now and one later....no DVD ☹️

Honored Contributor

I only watch one network show regularly & it is on tonight!

10:00 pm EST on ABC - Designated Survivor 

I might catch an episode or two of Red Oaks on Amazon earlier in the evening, too. I am pretty spoiled by being able to watch things whenever I want on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Tuesday is my favorite TV night. NCIS at 8 then at 9 - Doc Martin on Public television , then 10Pm - Chicago fire - but they are done for the season so I'll probably watch an old episode of The Virginian on INSP.

Honored Contributor

Real HW of BH Final Reunion, Bravo @ 8:00 cst!

Whatever is on ID channel, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

I think The Middle and American Housewife are reruns so I'll have to go back and get ideas from what others are watching.

For sure I'll be watching Jeopardy tonignt - 7pm ABC

The winner last night was a cute, Asian young man who seemed very smart and finished (after getting final Jeopardy question wrong) with $24,000. I always like to see if it was a fluke, or if the person is able to keep their streak going for a while. 

That and BH Housewives are the only things on my "sure to watch list" for tonight. 

I felt just like the woman in the OP picture this morning when I woke up. Did anyone notice the misspelling of the "d" word? For 10 minutes I debated whether it was supposed to be defiantly or definitely and finally decided I may never know. My moto is Spell Check...never leave home without it! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I sometimes take a peek at the RHOBH for the jewelry, etc., but don't know if I can stand their behavior tonight... May click over for nano-second to see their gowns...

Tucker Carlson Tonight--  8:00 p.m. Eastern Fox News

Tucker's debut in the new time slot last night was interesting.  I am amused by the funny or quizzical expressions he gets while querying a guest...

The Five--    9:00 p.m. Eastern Fox News 

They are now on in this evening slot, easier to catch.  I like the camaraderie and give and take.  Jesse Watters seems to be a new addition, and has such a strong personality and quick wit-- wonder how that will work?   Kimberley Guilfoyle is my favorite-- she has warmth, and a sharp, analytical approach.  Greg Gutfield is an imp, very funny.

Honored Contributor

I  meant to post this earlier today but got busy.

7pm Central Chopped Junior

One of the young men, can't remember his first name, last name Goldsmith, will be in the competition.   His mom works in my building.   We are casual acquaintances.    My co-worker's husband works for her.

Anyway, he was diagnosed with leukemia but he's a tough kid.   Can't wait to see how he does.    Of course the Goldsmith's already know, but are sworn to secrecy.

Respected Contributor

9:00pm EDT  Motives & Murders  ID Discovery

10:00pm  EDT  Love Kills  ID Discovery

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

The ABC schedules for tonight and tomorrow evenings are a little different.  Oh well, still watching.