Trusted Contributor

A Wendy Williams 2 hour movie on her life will air on Lifetime Chanel early next year. A one hour documentary will follow.

Filming will begin soon in Canada and is scheduled to air on Lifetime early next year.

She will be one of the Executive producers.  Casting has yet to be determined.

Should be interesting!

Esteemed Contributor

I do not find her to be compelling enough to warrant all that. Odd.

Honored Contributor

Re: WENDY WILLIAMS MOVIE

[ Edited ]

I feel so sorry for her son.  That poor kid got the short end of the stick when it came to both parents.  She has money, why would she want to make a movie of such a messy, trashy life?  

Honored Contributor

I have less than zero interest in her or her life.

I do feel very sorry for her son. What c r a p he has to live through.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch Wendy Williams occasionally, when I return from my early morning aerobic dance class. I have no problem with her but to make a movie of her life leaves me perplexed. I don’t think I have enough interest to sit through a two-hour film.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the warning

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Valued Contributor

Writing a book would be better...I thought she was going to do that!  I would read itSmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes 

Everything has been in the tabloids and papers.  But I suppose it could be a cautionary tale.  Read this book.  And then avoid doing everything she did.

Honored Contributor

I never watch Lifetime or LMN either. To me most of the stuff shown on those channels involve degrading, hurting women and making women look worthless or crazy. 

Frequent Contributor

I will probably watch it even though I am not much a Wendy fan.   Especially since there are far too many reality shows on now, Im always looking for movies and other stuff to watch.Woman Frustrated