Honored Contributor

WALKING DEAD Season Premiere 02/23/20 *SPOILERS*

Bonus edition starts 6:40-8:00 CST.

New season begins 8:00 CST.

Will this be the last season with Michonne?  Woman Mad

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Re: WALKING DEAD Season Premiere 02/23/20 *SPOILERS*

Looking forward to seeing how things play out. I hope it's a good season, or it may be doomed. There was a falling off of viewership last season.  

Actually, for the last two seasons, I enjoyed FTWD more.  We'll see, but it sure won't be the same without Michonne.  I'm not looking forward to however she's going out. I hope it's in a blaze of glory.  

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinchI think the Negan storyline dragged on so long that many viewers lost interest. 

Killing off Carl really changed the whole theme, too, since he was supposed to be the future after Rick.

This newer storyline with the Whisperers is picking up some steam.

I hope Michonne finds Rick since we know he is still alive; if the family can be reunited that would be a great exit for her.

Honored Contributor

Watching the mini marathon now

We left our group in a cave.

Respected Contributor

Yes, @Cakers3 , I agree on all your points leading up to this season.  I feel the writers made some mistakes, fans just haven't forgiven.

I miss the early cast: Rick, Carl, Glen and Maggie, plus more. Then they had to go kill off Jesus. Really!  He was so darn handsome I could watch the show just to look at him Woman Wink.

They also can't keep thinking they can add new folks to the cast and we'll immediately become fans.  I don't feel much connection with them. 

That's a clever idea about Michonne's character.  Maybe she won't be killed off. It'd work for me. 

Honored Contributor

Negan back to his freaky deaky days.  yuk

If Carol will comes to her senses when she kills Alpha, it can't happen fast enough.

It's not what happened in the comics but whatever.

Honored Contributor

Carol used to be the rock, helping everyone in trouble, now she is the cause of trouble, risking the lives of the group.  I was on pins and needles when it looked as if Jerry would die, really like his character.

How could Negan kiss that filthy, stinky Alpha, YUK!  Negan looks thin in his clothes, but without his shirt, he didn't look thin, lol.  It will be interesting to see how he and Alpha evolve, though I am thinking that Negan has a plan.

Trusted Contributor

Negan will never abandon Judith!  He is a spy.  Let's "see"  (hate when they film in the dark)  what happens, could be good depending on the writers. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlueFinch   I think Tom Payne wasn't happy with the direction of his character.  He doesn't bad mouth the show but he did say that there were situations he thought would work better than what the writers were scripting.

I thought Jesus and Aaron would have developed their relationship more; poor Aaron is such a good person losing first his partner Eric and then his arm.

Plus isn't he the last original suvivor from Alexandria?

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

Negan will never abandon Judith!  He is a spy.  Let's "see"  (hate when they film in the dark)  what happens, could be good depending on the writers. 

@avid shopper   I agree.

He's still a kinky little schmoozer though,  Kissing Alpha while she wears that skin................*barf*.