Regular Contributor

Re: WALKING DEAD Season Premiere 02/23/20 *SPOILERS*

@software wrote:

Aaron rolls up to Hilltop with Gamma, Earl & Alden are curious about her, Aaron tells them she wants to see her nephew, Adam.   Earl mentions Alex, so does Alden.  Sorry the picture are rough

@mousiegirl 

see alex.jpg

see alex go.jpg

Lol, i caught that too. Glad i wasn't the only one confused by it.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3   I agree re Negan, always thought this.

Re dying next week, I am thinking it will be Ezekiel, he is already ill, and is hardly in the show, not to mention his good-bye to Carol, so to speak.

I was bored last night until the action began, wonder how they will escape the fire.  Daryl kept looking at his hand, do you think an accelerant was in the morning stars?

@mousiegirlEzekiel makes sense, as far as the non-whisperers.

I wonder how long it will take for Alpha to die.  As horrid as she is, I am a fan of Samantha Morton and I think she did a great job in that role.

I'm not sure what you mean by "morning stars"?  Did I miss something?

A morning star is a weapon.  It is the new one one Daryl was using.  It was a big metal round ball with spikes on it attached by a chain to a rod.

FF7B3C62-79CF-46B5-91E8-32EEE14E144C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3   I agree re Negan, always thought this.

Re dying next week, I am thinking it will be Ezekiel, he is already ill, and is hardly in the show, not to mention his good-bye to Carol, so to speak.

I was bored last night until the action began, wonder how they will escape the fire.  Daryl kept looking at his hand, do you think an accelerant was in the morning stars?

@mousiegirlEzekiel makes sense, as far as the non-whisperers.

I wonder how long it will take for Alpha to die.  As horrid as she is, I am a fan of Samantha Morton and I think she did a great job in that role.

I'm not sure what you mean by "morning stars"?  Did I miss something?

A morning star is a weapon.  It is the new one one Daryl was using.  It was a big metal round ball with spikes on it attached by a chain to a rod.

FF7B3C62-79CF-46B5-91E8-32EEE14E144C.jpeg

@Carmie   LOL, guess I was off, I blame it on the darkness, difficult to see everything.  I suppose when one is hit with this, one sees stars, lol, if one survives.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Aaron rolls up to Hilltop with Gamma, Earl & Alden are curious about her, Aaron tells them she wants to see her nephew, Adam.   Earl mentions Alex, so does Alden.  Sorry the picture are rough

@mousiegirl 

see alex.jpg

see alex go.jpg

@software   I think I did hear that conversation, but since I didn't know the baby's name at all, let it slide, but someone goofed, or the name was changed by whomever thinking no one would notice.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl   The only reason I know this is because I heard it on " Talking Dead."

Norman Reedus designed it for his use and then he found out that it was called a Morning Star, so don't feel bad.  It seems that not many people know what this weapon is.

Honored Contributor

No more Talking Dead due to the virus hysteria.

This has become more political correctness than practical.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

No more Talking Dead due to the virus hysteria.

This has become more political correctness than practical.

@software   Of all nights for Talking Dead to be "dark."

Honored Contributor

Carol and Negan should hook up.  She's just as "bad-a$$".

Is it just me or does Negan look a lot thinner than he did in the earlier days??

I figured Negan had set up Alpha based on the graphic novel-it made sense to stick to that storyline. 

It also explains Carol wandering around tracking Alpha.  She must have been meeting up with Negan all that time.

I was sorry to see Gamma (Thora Birch) die, too.

Now we have to deal with Beta.  Wonder how the Whisperers will be willing to follow him.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I thought Negan's plan was to kill Alpha, and we knew it was Carol's, but I never thought of the two of them in it together, and THAT was a great moment, so glad that ugliness is GONE!  Now, it will be interesting to see Negan's place, and I assume everyone will be grateful.

When Alpha was walking toward the shed, I knew it was a death trap, but expected Carol to be in there, and when she wasn't, it was obvious that Negan, right behind her, would do her in.

Mary was very expendable, so that was no shock, couldn't act anyway.

Anyone have ideas of who Beta is, after the guy in the woods said he recognized Beta's voice, I have no clue.  He is another one I would love to see go.

The promo for next week showed Michone, so assume she will be back then.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl   The answer to Beta is in Fear the Walking Dead.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh