Respected Contributor

Re: Virgin River

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

Anybody else watch yet?  I binge watched it yesterday.

For those who dislike Hope, you won't see much of her.  Due to the issues with the pandemic they had to shoot around her so aside from the few Factime calls, no Hope.

But once people start watching maybe we could do a spoiler thread to discuss what is going on?

I have only watched one episode but did wonder when Hope was coming back.  Wonder why they couldn't shoot with her.  Everyone else was there.  And Lord knows Jack and Mel must have been quarantined a long time to do the scenes i have seen so far.....💋👀👁

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Wsmom 

Spoiler

@Wsmom wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Finished the show yesterday and so many questions, I will put them in a spoiler box

Spoiler
Mel is pregnant with who;s baby, I can recall somewhere that her late husbands Sp##rm wad frozen, who was the woman that doped Preacher and who was the man in Preachers house,

Spoiler
Mel's baby daddy is in question, could be either one.  The woman was Paige's friend who dropped her son off with Preacher.  And that was Paige's ex's twin brother in the house.   I am going from recollection after binge watching the whole season in one day so forgive me if I am not right...this is to my recollection!  lol.  

I thought Mel had IVF when she was down seeing her sisiter, using her late  husbands seed, at least that is how I followed it 

@I am still oxox , 

Spoiler
that was what was implied so we don't know if he is the daddy or if Jack is.  But let's be realistic....in the real world you don't walk in and get inseminated in a weekend.  It is a process, at least in my experience with people I have known.   But I got the impression from the way it was left is it is a who's the daddy storyline.  I have read we won't find out the answer until the end of the fourth season.   On another note, i suspect Charmain's new hubby is after the twins.  She will let him adopt them and then he will leave her and fight for them in some way.   Just seemed too convenient this rich guy falls for her instantly and wants to marry her and adopt her children.  
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom 

I agree with everything you are saying

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor
Spoiler
I finished Season 3.  Jack should be furious at Mel for being a possible dad.  She was supposed to be using BC and then she maybe gets pregnant by him????  Course next season he will learn that she had Marks embryo implanted, or sent up the channel.  And that's why she wasn't using BP after.  Either way he should be mad.  And then their is Todd.  What guy takes on a couple of months pregnant with twins woman?  With his attitude, means etc, he picks her???  Maybe because everyone else runs from the jerky control freak.  And why doesn't she look pregnant?  That whole storyline is just stupid. And poor Brady, i guess that is what we are supposed to feel.  I think the bad guy is the police detective, Mark or Mike.  We will see.
Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie , I don't know if you read my previous reply but I believe 

Spoiler
Charmaine's new guy is strictly after the babies and once he's adopted them his plan is to be off with them.  
Esteemed Contributor

Virgin River, by far was the best show I have watched on Netflix, and I have watched many.  When I finished watching this last one I felt so disappointed that I wouldn't be able to turn on to see the next show because there are no more.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam