Valued Contributor

Season 2 of Virgin River premieres November 27. Is anyone else looking forward to it or plan on watching?

Honored Contributor

@Mellyg wrote:

Season 2 of Virgin River premieres November 27. Is anyone else looking forward to it or plan on watching?

@Mellyg   Yes!  We saw season 1 last winter and I'm looking forward to season 2!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I assumed there would be differences from the books, and I struggled with it a first. Probably because I was so emotionally attached to the books. But as soon as I let that go, I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to season 2. It's released at a perfect time, I need a comfortable and feel good series to look forward to! I think the casting was really wonderful!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mellyg ...Yay!...Thanks so much for the heads-up!...I fell in love with this series and have been looking forward to its return.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking forward to it, too.

Regular Contributor

YES!  I loved Season 1 and so looking forward to this.  Thanks for letting us know.

Esteemed Contributor

I know I watched it but because I watched so many different series I can't remember what it was about.  I will however, click on and it will refresh my memory.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

I am.  I can't wait for new season on lots of shows.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!!  I loved the first season, it's a nice story and I love the characters Smiley Happy

I binge watched season 2, so don't read this comment if you haven't yet, but...who here thinks Charmaine did it?