Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I mean Ivar the Boneless (and that can be interpretted maaannnnny ways....lol) was such a fierce character, so for the story to end was more like how Scarlett O'Hara would act on the battlefield.

@Lucky Charm  Naughty, naughty  eusa_naughty.gif

In real life Ivar/Ivan had many "sons." (these Vikings never seemed to have and/or acknowledge daughters.)

If you research Ivar/Ivan The Boneless, you will find he lead an interesting life.  He even lived long enough to become a "senior" by our standards according to the The Anglo-Saxon & Viking Chronicles. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Vikings Series Finale

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I mean Ivar the Boneless (and that can be interpretted maaannnnny ways....lol) was such a fierce character, so for the story to end was more like how Scarlett O'Hara would act on the battlefield.

@Lucky Charm  Naughty, naughty  

In real life Ivar/Ivan had many "sons." (these Vikings never seemed to have and/or acknowledge daughters.)

If you research Ivar/Ivan The Boneless, you will find he lead an interesting life.  He even lived long enough to become a "senior" by our standards according to the The Anglo-Saxon & Viking Chronicles. 

Oh I know he and a *Floki*, et al, existed.  

Spoiler
Spoiler
I just thought it was ludacris that a boat load of people afloat for how long and they *happen* upon Floki---in a tree house much less?  Come on....!

@Mz iMac First time ever using a spoiler bar and of course I messed it up!Woman LOL