Honored Contributor

The series finale of Vikings has arrived on Amazon on 12/30/20.

The History Channel is second in line to air the finale but no date has been set.

I'm getting tired of Amazon running everything.  Not everyone has the streaming service.  Grrrr.

I was so looking forward to the conclusion of Ivar the Boneless and the conflict between the Vikings and the Rus.

Grrr. Grrr. Grrr.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

The History Channel is second in line to air the finale but no date has been set.

I'm getting tired of Amazon running everything.  Not everyone has the streaming service.  Grrrr.

I was so looking forward to the conclusion of Ivar the Boneless and the conflict between the Vikings and the Rus.

Grrr. Grrr. Grrr.

@Cakers3 Do you mean that the entire final  season will be streaming on Amazon or just the final episode? I, too, enjoy this series and am sorry that this is the final season.

Although I do have Amazon, I was hoping to watch weekly on the History Channel to draw out the remaining action.

Honored Contributor

@pateacher wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Grrr. Grrr. Grrr.

@Cakers3 Do you mean that the entire final  season will be streaming on Amazon or just the final episode? I, too, enjoy this series and am sorry that this is the final season.

Although I do have Amazon, I was hoping to watch weekly on the History Channel to draw out the remaining action.

@pateacherAll 10 of the final episodes.

We are also Prime members but I'm so tired of Amazon taking over everything.

We had some great threads here every season and now some will miss out.

Grrr. Grrr. Grrr.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@pateacher wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Grrr. Grrr. Grrr.

Well, you don't have to watch it all at once. Just watch one episode per week. That's what we do when we want to savor a series we really like.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 Ivar! He is crazy! I love him. Alex Hogh Anderson plays him so well, or maybe he is crazy, too!

I have been watching Big Sky mostly because Katheryn Winnick is in it.

Respected Contributor

@pateacher The final 10 episodes of Season 6 will be shown.

Respected Contributor

Well......I think I am the only person on the planet that does very little ordering from Amazon.  Only about 2 or 3 times per year.  I do not have their Prime......

I am a BIG Vikings fan and have always watched it on History.  I have never missed an episode and it makes me sad that it will not be on History..........😤😤😤😤😤😢😢😢😢

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vikings Series Finale

[ Edited ]

@4kitties wrote:

Well......I think I am the only person on the planet that does very little ordering from Amazon.  Only about 2 or 3 times per year.  I do not have their Prime......
I am a BIG Vikings fan and have always watched it on History.  I have never missed an episode and it makes me sad that it will not be on History..........😤😤😤😤😤😢😢😢😢

--------------

I have watched Vikings since the first show!  But the last couple of seasons were not as enjoyable to me!  Really liked the shows with Ragnar as main character! I know several people who stopped watching the show as it got so involved with the sons' stories. 

I do want to see the last season.  I have Prime but do not do any of the 'streaming'!!  Guess I have to wait until the show is on History channel!!.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties no, you're not the only one.  We don't order enough from Amazon to justify the price of Prime.  

The extra perks aren't an incentive.  We aren't e-readers or gamers, don't take maintenance drugs or do home delivery of groceries.

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

--------------

I have watched Vikings since the first show!  But the last couple of seasons were not as enjoyable to me!  Really liked the shows with Ragnar as main character! I know several people who stopped watching the show as it got so involved with the sons' stories. 

I do want to see the last season.  I have Prime but do not do any of the 'streaming'!!  Guess I have to wait until the show is on History channel!!.

If you already have Prime you don't have to pay anything extra to watch most of the shows that stream.