Respected Contributor

Vikings - 1/8/20 Spoiler Alert

[ Edited ]

Wow!!  That was intense.  No spoiler will I give away.

Only 3 episodes left!! 

After viewing, what did everyone think?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

To avoid being banned for all eternity from this forum, I will refrain from giving my thoughts regarding the "wedding" dinner that Ivar was invited to. whistling.gif

R.I.P.gif

Spoiler

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac    Smart move.  Thaaaat was too much!!!  Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

Intense definitely describes tonight's episode.  The final 3 episodes are going to epic.

Valued Contributor

Re: Vikings - 1/8/20

[ Edited ]

Dumbstruck would be an appropriate description of my reaction to this episode. I can't wait to see the plot of the final episodes unwind.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN  Could the title of the thread be changed to include the word "Spoilers" or could we start another "Spoiler" thread?

This episode was so intense it left us in shock; I'd like to discuss a little more but I don't want to give out info.

I will say the red-haired man in the boat may be Eric the Red or his father, since Eric's father was a wanderer for killing people.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3   Sure, if I start the thread next week I will remember to put Spoilers in the title.  If someone else wants to start the thread that's fine with me too.  I just luv this show so much I feel the need to post asap  Cat LOL

I have to watch these shows over a couple of times. 

Hvitserk(sp?) really done it now!!  Lagertha went thru all that and look what he's done now.

I think Prince Oleg makes Ivar seem like a choir boy in comparison.  I know Ivar did bad things but I can't quite figure Oleg out either.  That young man has NO table manners.  Cat LOL

Now that the episode has aired I think we can feel free to post whatever.  I don't want to ruin it for anyone, but seems there are only a few of us watching anyway.