Honored Contributor

Re: Vietnam, the miniseries by Ken Burns starts tonight.

@sophiamarie wrote:

Does anyone know if this series starts over again?  I'm sorry I missed it.  Is there any other way I can get it?  TIA

@sophiamarie  Every time I turn to PBS it is showing, so you can catch all episodes as they re-air.

You can also watch every episode online on PBS.com or the PBS app.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35  Thanks a lot for the reply.  We went to PBS last night and it seems to be starting all over again today.  All 10 episodes.  So, we put it on Season Pass with TiVo and will watch it.  My husband is retired Air Force and was in Vietnam. He is very interested in watching this.

Respected Contributor

I watched the episode tonight that takes place the first 7 months of 1968.  So very hard to watch.  The footage is violent, graphic and doesn't pull away.  So many memories, none of them good.

Valued Contributor

Still watching..tonight very sad episode, TET, assassinations of MLK, RFK. 

We remember the news clips as if it were yesterday, very impressed with the production so far..

Interesting, that our oldest granddaughter (8th grade) called my husband & asked him if he would be her guest at her school's Veteran's Day event on 11/10/17..he is proud & happy that she asked him. 

Respected Contributor

have dvr'ed but wonder if i will watch. my generation went (or didn't) and i lost too many dear ones. what was even more painful was the nation turning its back on those returning that it had called to serve. not sure i want to re-open those wounds.  verrrrrrry bad time in this country.

Honored Contributor

I've never been so thankful for the Hallmark Channel.  I definitely need counterbalance watching this.

Last night's episode, I just listened to, I didn't watch unless I had to read subtitles.  It was too graphic to watch.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think I've experienced every feeling and emotion over the course of this show.

Tonight is the last night.  I just got caught up on last night's episode.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I'm trying to binge today and tomorrow because it says it ends on demand on Oct 3rd and you know when they show it again it will be filled with pledge breaks