Honored Contributor

Was having a rough day today . She should have stayed in bed.

Thought JT was gonna sock her one. He'd be leaving my house the same day. Not his house anyway send him back to Mac.

Victor will handle him, though. Time for surfer boy to move on.

Honored Contributor

I've developed a terrible taste in my mouth just thinking of Ashley!

She started all of this by even commenting that she was going to take over Victoria's job.....I've tried mouthwash and toothpaste.

The only way I think it's going away is if Ashley get's what's coming to her ....you know...like in the old days...

Sure Victoria was wrong...but so was Ashley...ugh..she needs to go over to that other soap she's on and stay there....Oh!  Whoops!  I also saw her last night on Housewives....too many things at once has gone to her head...or is that where it's gone???

Not like I care about Victoria, just don't like Ashley's part right now.

Honored Contributor

If somebody don't cut that big long strand of hair out of Vicky's eyes the poor woman is gonna run into a post

Abby and Mom are hitting the bleach bottles in a big way.

Honored Contributor

Think Victor must have Vicky's house rigged for cameras, too.

Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping in the beginning JT would end up being a character that would stay for a long while...but making him

be nasty and physical...i think he won't be in the soap very long...............still don't know how he and Ameila H. can act together and do love scenes together after divorcing last year in real life.............................

Still can't figure why Devon wants to have a baby w/Hillary after all their drama....figure since he was adopted he would

want to go that route.....

Caine is just as obnoxious as ever....ugh...

Honored Contributor

Lily needs to mind her own business . If Devon is that stupid let him pay the price she needs to let her bro run his own business she's not gonna be involved with raising of the kid anyway she has her own brood

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

Think Victor must have Vicky's house rigged for cameras, too.

Victor called his ace PI to keep a close eye on JT after the key to the chessboard was found.  That's why there's a tape in the living room.  I really thought The Mustache's man would have broken the door down and knockd JT's lights out when he was choking Victoria.

Respected Contributor

Re: Victoria Newman

[ Edited ]

Thank goodness I gave Y&R up the day Nick spotted his Mother going into the hotel room with the "contractor" or whatever he is supposed to be.  I no longer watch and no longer care who gets whatever.  I still hope for those who can stand to watch that Ashley gets what her arrogant self deserves and that somehow Dina can stay on the soap.  Love her, and miss seeing how beautifully she is dressed.

She was my favorite character of late.

I now have an extra hour (sometimes two) every day to do whatever I want.  It's really very refreshing. 

Trusted Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

Was having a rough day today . She should have stayed in bed.

Thought JT was gonna sock her one. He'd be leaving my house the same day. Not his house anyway send him back to Mac.

Victor will handle him, though. Time for surfer boy to move on.

@SharkE

Just the way JT has been talking to Victoria should have been enough to put him out of her house with the trash. Of course, her mental problems keep her from behaving with any sense - such as inviting him to move in.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, Vickie was turning into a strong business woman till she let a man back into her life, house and bed.  Now, she acts like his doormat.

If Ol'Victor is watching , JT will be having a strange accident pretty soon.

JT is under a lot of pressure trying to get the goods on Vic and has Paul and his witch on his case all the time. Why JT is coming unglued. 

She needs to call the law and have his happy a** kicked to the curb and change the locks this time.