Honored Contributor

"Here is something I made for you, the kind of perfume my father would give you for your birthday as a way of saying how special you are."

That scene, with Judith Light as Miglan, was one really good moment in this exceptional series. It was as if she was speaking directly to Andrew. Although I don't feel strongly positive about the final show, I coudn't imagine it ending any other dramatic way given what we had been shown throughout the entire series. Sad to see it's over now.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  I came in on the last 4 shows.   How long has this program been running?  I noticed that it had a Season 1.  This show was excellent.  The acting was outstanding.  Penelope Cruz, Nick Nouri, (I have no idea who Andrew was but he was outstanding).  When Andrew saw his father on TV cashing in on his tragic life, I felt like it was real and so sad.  I hope this is repeated from the beginning.  I am now wondering about the j. Paul Getty show coming soon.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

This 9-part series was Season 2 of the American Crime Story series. The first season was The People vs O.J. Simpson. Season 2 is On Demand right now. @Katcat1

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1wrote:

I came in on the last 4 shows.   How long has this program been running?  I noticed that it had a Season 1.  This show was excellent. 

Season 1 = O.J. Simpson

Season 2 (current) 9 episodes.

You really need to see this season from the beginning.  You can catch up through On Demand, FX website & YouTube.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Judith Light character was in denial.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Versace finale 3/21

[ Edited ]

Somehow I got the strange feeling that Marilyn Miglan was oddly relieved and content with her husband's death. It's like she wanted his 'secret' to go away. That's just how I looked at her situation. I still can't get over how she went on with her HSN presentation right after his death and carried on almost as if nothing happened...with that poker face.

Honored Contributor

Re: Versace finale 3/21

[ Edited ]

The scene with Judith playing Marilyn was so well done. She's become an excellent actress. I remember her from One Life To Live... way back in the day.

I thought it was crazy, yet funny, that Andrew had to eat dog food. His dad was loser and a liar up until the very end. I saw many of Andrew's traits in his father's personality. In my opinion the cast did an excellent job. I hope some of the actors and show receive awards. I now look forward to watching the upcoming show about Gotti. I'm glad something else that looks interesting will be coming on.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMeewrote:

Somehow I got the strange feeling that Marilyn Miglan was oddly relieved and content with her husband's death. It's like she wanted his 'secret' to go away. That's just how I looked at her situation. I still can't get over how she went on with her HSN presentation right after his death and carried on almost as if nothing happened...with that poker face.

@SilleeMee  I just googled Miglin's death, and Marilyn explained why she went back to HSN so quickly.  I never knew that her husband was one of the men who was killed, but after last night, I decided to google.  I only saw last week's episode, and bits of last night as I kept falling asleep.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee - Marilyn Miglin wasn't talking to Andrew (?), she was talking to her deceased mother. I don't know if that really happened, or if it was fiction like so much of this series.

Honored Contributor

@Carolmwrote:

@SilleeMee - Marilyn Miglin wasn't talking to Andrew (?), she was talking to her deceased mother. I don't know if that really happened, or if it was fiction like so much of this series.

Yes, I know that. But the way it was portrayed in the show made it seem like Andrew took it personally like it was directed at him. @Carolm