Respected Contributor

If you're interested, on FX, January 17 @10:00pm there will be a 10 part series of the Assassination of Versace. This is the second installment of the Versace story. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

I’m curious why people are still interested in this.... it strikes me as odd that people would still want to watch this. I just don’t think the unfortunate event ( the murder) is that hard to figure out.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I’m curious why people are still interested in this.... it strikes me as odd that people would still want to watch this. I just don’t think the unfortunate event ( the murder) is that hard to figure out.

@Goldengate8361 I hope to maybe learn more about the man himself. He built an empire and I am interested in that.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Valued Contributor

Goldengate, please tell me what's not so hard to figure out about Versace's murder?  I'd like to know what the motive was considering from what I read, theyre still unclear about why it happened. I too am interested in the story. What is your take on the murder?

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@If you're interested, on FX, January 17 @10:00pm there will be a 10 part series of the Assassination of Versace. This is the second installment of the Versace story. 

Thanks, @Coquille, I'll be watching.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Goldengate8361, the murderer was a serial killer. We know whodunnit, but it's filled with interest. Even one of the murdered men's wives is Marilyn who sells perfume on HSN or one of the shopping channels. There's everything: sex, murder, millionaires.

Valued Contributor

REELZ (THINK THAT IS HOW IT IS SPELLED) JUST HAD THIS STORY ON A FEW DAYS AGO.  VERY INTERESTING.  

Valued Contributor

REELZ (THINK THAT IS HOW IT IS SPELLED) JUST HAD THIS STORY ON A FEW DAYS AGO.  VERY INTERESTING.   PROBABLY STILL "ON DEMAND" TO WATCH IF YOU HAVE CABLE AND THAT CHANNEL. 

Trusted Contributor

I think it looks very interesting.  At least the promos look intriguing to me.  I will watch it...because lately there has not been much on TV, now especially with baseball over. I shall check it out.  If the first episode is not very good, I wont continue.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, I will be watching. I hope I remember in January. lol. If anyone thinks of it then please re-post in case, because I don't watch that channel regularly. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles