Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I’m curious why people are still interested in this.... it strikes me as odd that people would still want to watch this. I just don’t think the unfortunate event ( the murder) is that hard to figure out.

@Goldengate8361, the murderer was a serial killer. We know whodunnit, but it's filled with interest. Even one of the murdered men's wives is Marilyn who sells perfume on HSN or one of the shopping channels. There's everything: sex, murder, millionaires.

@febe1So long ago...20 years.  I'd forgotten that Marilyn Miglin's husband was his victim too.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I’m curious why people are still interested in this.... it strikes me as odd that people would still want to watch this. I just don’t think the unfortunate event ( the murder) is that hard to figure out.

@Goldengate8361, the murderer was a serial killer. We know whodunnit, but it's filled with interest. Even one of the murdered men's wives is Marilyn who sells perfume on HSN or one of the shopping channels. There's everything: sex, murder, millionaires.

@febe1So long ago...20 years.  I'd forgotten that Marilyn Miglin's husband was his victim too.

Yes, it was a long time ago. I'm interested to see what they will do with it and will be watching.