Esteemed Contributor

@Jessa9 wrote:

I agree girls.  I was embarrassed when males were in the room while they were on.

@Jessa9 @I know !  Imagine a young girl watching tv with her dad and these types of commericals come  on Geez !!   It all started with the Summer's Eve commericals back when,   Now though they seem to have gone too far !  Wonder what's next 🤔I'm certainly not a prude  ,   But are these commericals really necessary ?

Regular Contributor

Re: Venus Razor Commercial

[ Edited ]

OMG  how about the period pants commercial..... the latest one with blood on the back of her panties and on the sheet.......really.  Was that necessary people.   Waay too far on this one.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing on that big screen TV.  

Trusted Contributor

I can attest that contacting the company does do something!  Years ago I contacted Windex to let them know about this tv ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6PRfvA8i6E

I told them it was in poor taste as my mother almost died crashing through a sliding glass door accidently.  I am sure there has been others that have had this experience.  They were very apologetic and immediately pulled the ad.  Take the time and let them know!

Honored Contributor

I'm usually not a fan of that type of TV commercial........But.......

I do want to try that Venus Razor. 

As soon as I see it on sale, I'm going to give it a try.

It really does attract a lot of attention, maybe with increased sales?  Only time will tell.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@twocatlou wrote:

OMG  how about the period pants commercial..... the latest one with blood on the back of her panties and on the sheet.......really.  Was that necessary people.   Waay too far on this one.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing on that big screen TV.  

532149.giffaint.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif