Honored Contributor

'Vegas' on Decades TV Weekend Binge!

[ Edited ]

TV show 'Vegas' episodes binge all day today.  Robert Urich.    UPDATE:  All day and night (from 10am ET) on Saturday, all day and night Sunday,  through Monday 7am ET.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: 'Vegas' on Decades TV 1-13

[ Edited ]

Decades weekend binges run from Sat at 1 PM
ET thru Monday morning at 7 AM ET

Love, love Urich and Vegas, great opportunity to see the "old" Las Vegas.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watcing - love Robert Urich and Vegas - the show and place!  It brings back some great memories of vacations there during that time.

@Shelbelle - "old" Vegas was the best!

Trusted Contributor

Re: 'Vegas' on Decades TV Weekend Binge!

Loved Robert Urich. He was a class act, a good actor, and a remarkable human being. And he wasn't bad looking on the eyes, either. He left us too soon, leaving behind his wife, Heather, and 3 children. Ironically, Heather succumbed to brain cancer, just like her DH. She previously played the role of the 2nd eldest daughter in the Sound of Music and was terrific.

dee

Honored Contributor

i loved this show.  I don't get Decades on my cable system but I can apparently watch it over the air without cable here.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@ROMARY: Thank you for posting this info! I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. I just switched over to this channel....Wayne Newton and "Victor Newman" are on the same episode!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been enjoying seeing many young guest actors and actresses who have been very popular throughout the years.  Some more popular than others.  I've been Wikipedia-ing them.  Thanks, Decades!  .................. Btw, some folks don't know that they have Decades on their cable, from what I've been told.   Check out your cable programming/channels listing.   I believe Decades is listed on Comcast / Xfinity in many areas.   Possibly other cable providers, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s. (again)  What's nice is that if we press the Guide button on our TV remote, the name of each episode is given.  That way, we can 'look up' various characters/actors on IMBD.  Find the characters' real names, etc. just in case we missed the actors' names in the beginning credits/cast/etc. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY - I have been looking up some of the actors on IMDB too while watching Vegas.  The episode guide is helpful.  Last night I thought R Urich's wife - Heather Menzies - was in the episode, but wasn't sure.  Looked it up and it was her.  

Respected Contributor

I'm watching it now. I was a toddler when it originally aired so it's cool to see how Vegas looked in the late 70's and early 80's.