Honored Contributor

Vanderpump's LaLa Kent's BF Revealed

Lala Kent's new guy is free to date her or whoever the hell he wants -- because he's officially single in the eyes of the law.

Hollywood producer Randall Emmett just finalized his divorce from his actress wife of eight years, Ambyr Childers. It looks to be nice and neat ... everything has been settled privately, and all the terms are confidential -- including spousal and child support. 

Randall and Ambyr got hitched in 2009, got separated in 2016 and filed for divorced in January of this year. They have two minor children -- 7 and 4 years old. Ambyr's had roles on "Ray Donovan" and "All My Children" ... Randall's got an EP credit on "Power" and helped produce Scorsese's flick "Silence."

As for Lala ... the "Vanderpump Rules" star was seen kissing Randall at the beginning of December at an event in Bev Hills ... before he was formally divorced.

It's open season now.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Vanderpump's LaLa Kent's BF Revealed

[ Edited ]

Better she kiss him than I... Eww...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Sooo, all of season 5, when she was being accused of dating a married man, she was lying......surprise, surprise.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@stevieb

I so agree!

Respected Contributor

He was technically married, but apparently he and his wife were separated for awhile,  I, personally, wouldn't be involved with someone until the divorce was final, but I know many marriages are already over with, once the separation happens.  There's something about Lala that I like.  She's smart, and at times makes really funny self-deprecating comments.  On another note, she is drop dead gorgeous!  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Try and convince me again she's not in it for the money .....!!

Come on .....

Respected Contributor

And you know what they call that in my neck of the woods .....

Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Better she kiss him than I... Eww...

Blechhhh....not even for a Range Rover.