Respected Contributor

Re: Vanderpump Rules Season 10 Finale SCANDOVAL

[ Edited ]

I agree that the Sandoval and Ariana relationship was over a long time ago.  She already has a new man.  How quickly she recovered.  I also think that the relationship might have been manufactured for the show.  The majority of people on this show are actors.  If you look them up on imdb many of them have a list of acting credits. I think that is why this show has lasted for so long.  You have professional actors playing out "reality".

Esteemed Contributor

@AZfem wrote:

What did everyone think of the finale & WWHL after?  Has Schwartz been in on everything all along?  Did Raquel show any remorse?

Thought the argument/discussion between Sandoval & Ariana at the beginning was raw & real as could be. I kept tearing up with everyone throughout the episode. Really loved when Ariana told Schwartz they could no longer be friends as she won't accept anyone who's friends with Sandoval. 

I thought it was a real standing up for her principles moment UNTIL she commented that the same does not apply to Lisa Vanderpump. So, I guess, since LVP is Ariana's employer it's okay for her to be Sandoval's friend.

Lisa is Sandoval's employer and business partner but Schwartz is in business with Sandoval as well. So the message Ariana sent was if you are a benefit to me I can overlook who your friends are? And we all know, Lisa is more than Sandoval's business partner...she clearly loves the guy. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tom & Rachel lied & were deceitful, whether Tom's relationship with Ariana was close to ending or not. Cheating seems to be Tom's way of life. Rachel was betraying Ariana all along.

I posted in an earlier thread that Schwartz said on WWHL weeks ago that he knew what Sandoval was up to several months earlier.

I think there's a saying that goes, "If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas."

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with those who say that Tom and Ariana's relationship was over long ago. I also agree with the comment that a lack of intimacy is not a valid reason for cheating but disagree that it's not a cause. I also agree with the poster who believes it's likely Ariana threatened personal harm if he left her. As for Tom being a known liar, well, so is Ariana--just ask Kristen who was Tom's gf when he and Ariana started their affair. And Kristen...who is she to be talking about cheaters? When she was living with Tom she had sex with Jax on the couch while Tom was asleep in their bedroom! Seriously, who's the pot and who's the kettle in this scenario? 

As much as Ariana was (maybe still is) my favorite female on the cast she's always been a mess. She's been making excuses for her lack of intimacy for more than five years now and it wouldn't surprise me if it was even longer. It's always something with her. Tom always wanted more from the relationship, marriage and kids, but put that on the back burner because Ariana was so adamant she wanted none of it. She was trying to get Tom to fertilize her frozen eggs even though she says she still doesn't want to have kids or give birth. Talk about screwing with someone and mixed messages.

My hope is she thrives now that she's rid of Sandoval and that her business thrives as well. Raquel is the worst kind of person for doing what she did to Ariana. And Tom, well, it doesn't matter who does or doesn't love him...he loves himself enough for all of them.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch this show so I agree with anyone who would say that I have no business posting my opinion.  However, the fact that I don't watch yet still happen to know exactly what you're talking about is the reason for my rant.  Bravo (ie. Andy Cohen) is hyping this like it's the biggest, most shocking scandal in history.  It is not.  I don't care who cheated on who and who knows what, yet its shoved in my face every day and every time I turn on Bravo.  These are not the first cheaters ever to cheat and this crew is much more likely than most "bravolebrities" to indulge for the sake of ratings, self-satisfaction or self-promotion.  I'm beyond tired of hearing about it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily 

I agree about the saying you quoted. There's another that says the way you get them is the way you lose them. There are countless memes about it. 

How you get them, is how you lose them honey. | Sarcastic quotes, Together  forever, Togetherness

67 Your gonna lose him how u got him.... ideas | me quotes, words, quotes

For Ariana ~

Pin on I Said, What I Said..‍♀️‍♀️

Too bad she didn't figure this out nine years ago. 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 Those are all good quotes to remember.  Real men can't be stolen.  So true.

Respected Contributor

So I'll comment even tho I haven't been watching.  I have seen little segments but I stopped watching all these shows.  I used to really like them .... years ago, in the beginning.  They all seem to have changed. 

Anyway,  I watched this show when it first started and that season Sandoval was dating Kristen, living together I think and was friends with Jaxx who was dating someone else in the group I forget who now.   It was revealed that Kristen and Jaxx cheated once with each other.  Everyone was furious with them and betrayed.  I remember Sandoval saying that the most unforgivable thing was Jaxx and Kristen not telling the truth about it, not confessing and even denying when asked.  It just seems ironic now.  You would think in this staged episode someone would have reminded Sandoval about that history.  Or maybe someone did?

Esteemed Contributor

@moonandthestars , many times it has been brought up that they are a group of cheaters.  The response is this is different.  Because of how long they've been together, because Raquel was Ariana's friend.   The reasons they give are plentiful.  Katie may be the only one in the group who hasn't cheated...that I can think of anyway.  The guys were in a relationship and cheated and the girls cheated with a guy in a relationship, like Lala, Ariana, Scheana.   Heck, really Ariana even cheated with Lala in the car.  Now Sandoval knew about it but still.  This has been a huge payday for all of the cast and Bravo, and especially Ariana.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom   I really have been out of that loop for a long time. In the beginning, they were all so innocent ..... so that particular betrayal I had mentioned rocked the group to it's core.  Sandoval seemed innocent, and sweet, sincere, and very loyal then too.  Like there there was no other way to be. 

I'm glad this situation is working out well for arianna.