Trusted Contributor

Re: Vanderpump Rules Season 10 Finale SCANDOVAL

[ Edited ]

@shoptilyadropagain 

I laugh as whatever the surprise is will probably be nothing that we expected. 

I also read that people were speculating that Rachel is pregnant, but then I have also seen that rumor denied multiple times. 

Rumor that makes more sense is that the show will move filming to Vegas where Lisa and Ken opened a couple of new places. But even that may be far fetched as LaLa, Scheana, and James have purchased homes in Palm Springs/LA and the Toms and Katie and Ariana have businesses in LA. They would probably need a new cast to do a Vegas show. 

So I guess we will find out next week! 

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking they'll announce that she MIGHT be pregnant.   That's why she is in hiding so that nobody will know if it is true or not.   She'll be back when they start filming and say, no she wasn't pregnant after all.  Or she'll try to get sympathy and say she lost the child. Then that can be the story line for next season....wow,  I'm really cynical. 

Respected Contributor

I am watching this season on Peacock.

I'm still on episode 7-8 but reading thru the comments.

I can't believe none of them have grown up even a little bit. 

I missed some years in between but it's free on Peacock now.

Who did Tom S. cheat with?

I can't stand Tom/Tom. Well any of them. lol

Lisa's husband still carrying that little dog around is just weird!

Can't wait for the reunion.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tom cheated with Raquel.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Part 3, including the "last 5 minutes that will shock you" was anticlimatic.  Nothing more was revealed in the reunion that wasn't already out there anyway.  

As for Rachel and her last 5 minutes, I never believed the timeline that Tom, Tom S and Rachel had given so I wasn't surprised by the new revelations.  It sounded all too rehearsed (and coached) and, even then, there were inconsistancies.  I was actually expecting the big reveal to be that the affair started while Rachel was with James and that she dumped him expecting to eventually be in a relationship with Sandalvol.  I'm not convinced it didn't happen that way because she still lied about not ever being in St. Louis with Tom.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

The last five minutes of the reunion was such a letdown.  I thought the big reveal would be that Rachel/Raquel had a threesome with the Toms or that she and Sandoval got secretly married.  

Respected Contributor

• I watched the first part of WWHL  and  LaLa was asked if she thought Tom and Rachel would make it.   Her response,  I think he has already moved on.

I hope that's true. 

I think the last 5 minutes of the reunion was to set it up so she can be on the next season.   People are supposedly softening towards her.

Respected Contributor

I think that they are all coming back next season.  The aftermath of the affair will be milked for a whole season.

Respected Contributor

I agree with @shoptilyadropagain .

I think Sandoval's & Rachel's crocodile tears were laughable.

In Rachel's interview at the end, she said she had to go along with what Sandoval didn't want revealed because if she lost him she'd be all alone. I think she lost a lot of the people's respect instead.

Rachel was also grinning when she answered the producer about lies he confronted her with.

Neither Tom, Rachel, nor the other Tom were honest, and they had no remorse for their deceit or the pain they caused.

And Sandoval's t-shirt comment was classless.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with most of the comments here and think what the two of them did is despicable yet every one of them except Katie (that we know of anyway) are just as guilty which made the whole finger-pointing extravaganza rather bizarre. Speaking of Tom's t-shirt comment, Ariana and Katie have put out new merch that says "Ef me in this t-shirt" though the F word was spelled out on the t-shirt. Something new to wear to BravoCon I guess, lol. There's plenty of boorish behavior in this group to go around! 

Lala, or should we call her Lauren, and James were the worst. Does Lauren really think anyone buys that she wasn't having an affair with Randall and didn't know 100% he was a married man with two kids? How about her excuse for why she and James having sex while being in relationships with their partners, Randall and Raquel respectively, wasn't cheating? Well, of course, because Randall was married at the time (having an affair with Lala) and you can't cheat on a married man so, in reality, she was single. What??? Thank God she's off the booze. Image if she was still a drunk trying to work out all the details, lol. As it is it seems some of her brain cells were lost during her party days. 

I don't know if they will all return or not. I saw a video recently where a guy was saying VPR is about a group of twenty somethings blah, blah, blah (I actually don't remember all he said, lol) but I remember thinking that other than Raquel are any of them in their twenties? Aren't they closing in on 40s now? Which is great with me but I'm not their target audience. 

I wonder if they will bring in some new cast members next season so Tom and Raquel (if they return) will have new people willing to film with them. Also, did anyone hear that Raquel has been diagnosed with autism? I have no idea if it's true but thinking about the way she acts and responds without much emotion it seems possible. 

Crazy season for sure.