Honored Contributor

Re: Vanderpump Rules Season 10 Finale SCANDOVAL

@lgfan wrote:

Lala missed all the signs because she had $ signs in her eyes.  She didn't care where the money was coming from as long as she was being pampered by Randall the scoundrel.

She was drinking quite a bit too. 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2  I was particularly repulsed by the treatment of Bruce Willis, but appreciated the assistant's compassion. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

Lala missed all the signs because she had $ signs in her eyes.  She didn't care where the money was coming from as long as she was being pampered by Randall the scoundrel.

She was drinking quite a bit too. 

For someone as troubled as Lala seems to be I really have to hand it to her for attaining and maintaining her sobriety. I don't think I really understand all her motivations sometimes but being a mom seems to have helped her grow up a lot. Not that she demonstrated that at the reunion but I've seen her be much worse! 

One thing I'll say is that being sober hasn't lowered the intensity of her decibel level. 

Valued Contributor

Speaking of Sandoval, I just watched a documentary on Hulu this morning about it. It's called Anatomy of a Scandoval.  You won't find it on Hulu if you search for that title. It's an ABC 20/20 production. You have to search for Impact x Dateline I think and it comes right up along with a bunch of other interesting subjects. It's pretty amazing how this little reality series has captured everyone's attention.

Part 2 of the reunion is tonight but I'll wait to watch it on Peacock tomorrow. They are airing the extended version with no holds barred.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linda0215 

Thanks for sharing that. I copied and pasted the description you posted, put it in the search bar, and it popped right up. No time to watch right away but I will definitely watch it later this evening. 

Reading social media has been interesting to say the least since last week's pt one of the reunion aired. As expected there are people in both camps and they're very vocal.

I'll be watching the reunion with remote in hand so I can lower the volume once the yelling starts. I wish they would have some real productive conversations instead of just a bunch of name calling and finger pointing but I'm afraid that might be too much to ask.

Enjoy the show everyone! I'm looking forward to everyone's comments once you've seen it. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Can this show milk the drama for all its worth.  They spent an hour promoting Rachel/Raquel coming on the show.  She shows up for the last five minutes of the show and then it is announced that the third reunion show is in one week.  Sandoval also should take some acting lessons.  His crying is so bad it is laughable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched the Reunion Part 2 last night.

What stuck out to me was ..why is James running to the bathroom numerous times. I think he is doing something he doesn't want the cameras to see.

Raquel has no emotion or remorse what so ever. As bad as Sandoval is..I think she is way worse. I love the way Sandoval went from crying to primping for the camera. He always wants to look his best under any circumstances.Cat Wink

Schwartz popped a Xanax on camera then offered them to others ...that explains a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

Random thoughts about part two:

I feel like not much was accomplished during the second part of the reunion. The biggest thing, imo, was Raquel dropping the restraining order against Scheana. It was interesting how angry Scheana got with Tom for saying he heard her say over the phone that she had "punched that b*tch in the face" which is totally on brand for Scheana. Not saying assault is on brand for her just the loud mouth bravado. 

I think Ariana denying it and Lala saying "when she talked to me she never mentioned punching her" or something to that effect was clearly them "getting their stories straight" (as they like to say), and trying to get Scheana off the hook. Then the nonsense about how she can't even make a fist. That just looked stupid. I don't know the real story but my guess is that there was an assault but whether she pushed, hit, slapped, or punched, I don't know. It's now a moot point but it was telling to me how upset Scheana got when Tom said he heard her say it. She was furious. He's lucky she didn't punch him but since the poor dear couldn't possibly make a fist I guess he felt safe. Smiley Very Happy

The James situation..wow. What a little weasel. I agree with @DREAMON that there's a reason he had to keep returning to bathroom. And why is he always so brave when he's hiding behind the camera man? If Sandoval got a hold of him James would be pummeled. It seems like James is trying to do better but he can never seem to get out of his own way and his constant apologies just sound hollow. 

I did like the way James held Lala's feet to fire about Randall. I think he did that because he's angry with her for butting into his relationship telling his current gf to beware. Every time I see James he reminds me of the Dumbo character Timothy Mouse. Not his personality...there's just something about him...

That reminds me of the name of the new sandwich shop "Something About Her." Odd name, imo, but when LVP said it in the context of There's Something About Her Sandwiches it made a little more sense. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched Part 2 on Bravo last night and the Peacock "uncensored" version (cue the f-bombs) today. 

Rachel/Raquel is a snake dressed in wannabe pagent queen clothes. She has absolutely no remorse for her part in this mess and has convinced herself that she did nothing wrong. Poor Rachel, worried about her reputation. Her snide and sometimes stoic looks make me sick. 

Sandoval always was swarmy and a liar. The fact that he cheated doesn't surprise me at all.  I don't understand, though, why Ariana thought he would be faithful to her long term when she knew all along he had cheated with Miami Girl and she, Ariana, landed him when he was cheating on and lying to Kristen. I feel sorry for her because her so called friend Rachel was lying to her but not because Sandoval cheated. Ariana had blinders on.

Scheana definitely scratched Rachel with those claws of hers. The finale episode showed the scratch on her face by her eyebrows. 

Schwartz was and continues to be Sandoval's lackey. 

Can't feel sorry for LaLa. What goes around.....I feel sorry for the baby.

I think both Andy and Lisa feign "shocked". They love this stuff and all the attention it brings to the show. 

OPI is getting some great press as they have " canceled" Alpine Snow and Funny Bunny. and Nails Inc has introduced a new white nail polish called" For everyone but Tom Sandoval".😂

Never been a huge fan of Katie but I get why she did not want Schwartz to date anyone in the friend group. If he had any respect for her, he would have listened.

James will always have a short fuse, drunk or sober. I don't think he will last with Ali, but what do I know....I didn't think Jax and Brittney would last either. I also think something is up with his bathroom breaks. 

Part 3 should be interesting. 

Esteemed Contributor

Does anybody have a clue about the shocker nobody saw coming that's supposed to be aired in the last 5 minutes of Part 3???

There are rumors that Rachel is pregnant but then others have said that's not true.  Nothing would surprise me at this point but I have a feeling it will be a let down no matter what it is.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown