Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vanderpump Rules Season 10 Finale SCANDOVAL

Example of how they are blowing this up for $$:  It was being suggested Ariana moved out.  Photos shown of her loading up a vehicle with help.  Turn out it was staged and a sponsorship with somebody.  At this point I believe nothing coming out of anybody's mouth.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I too never watched Vanderpump Rules until the scandal broke and it was in my face.  I watched the current year and saw the first season when they were run as a marathon. 

Anyway, what is up with James?????

He acts as if Rachel cheated on him.  In the preview for the tell all he is all in Sandoval's face.  I would love to see his current girlfriend drop him on tv.

Plus throwing a drink in Schwartz's face....what MAN  does that???  Girls do that. 

He seems like a little B**** girl. 

@Travone  classic James.  A definite B girl and anything to get the camera on him and drama drama drama.  But I am not sure if this was covered or not but he was engaged to Rachel.  As I recall Sandoval helped for the elaborate proposal.

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom- When Arianna was on WWHL last week, she said she and Tom are still living in their house.  She wants to sell it and get her money out but she didn't say if Tom wants to sell. They do not share a bedroom.  Weird to me that she is still in the house.  I don't know what their financial arrangement was when they bought it.  Maybe more will be said during the reunion.

Esteemed Contributor

@WORKING GAL , I saw that too.  So then there was the speculation that she was moving based on the scene carrying boxes out of her house and loading them up, with a U-Haul truck parked there, with a selfie captioned "ready to dip out".  It was sponsored content.   After getting all the hoopla out of it she finally admitted and teased what it was for.  

I can understand her still being in the house since it is big enough and they are each gone a lot.  Housing in CA is crazy, the interest rates are now crazy.  Not a good time to be out looking for something and if it is working for them and they are able to live separate lives, may as well do it while they are planning their next moves.

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom- I live in So. Cal so I am well aware of real estate prices.  I'm sure she makes a good salary from the show and could afford an apt. like Katie and Lala did.  I wonder if she and Katie every opened their sandwich shop?  After the way Tom treated her, why would she want to share a house and see him.  Maybe they have an arrangement about not being in the house at the same time.  I never thought of them as a compatible couple but she did not deserve how he lied and treated her.  She's better off without him!

Honored Contributor

I haven't read all the posts, but a few observations...

*Tom has a history of being unfaithful and a liar.

*Ariana has always had a superiority complex.

*Schwartz has a history of not having a backbone, just wants to be liked.

*Katie is another one with a superiority complex, has no empathy for another POV.

*I'm not excusing Tom and Raquel/Rachel, but wasn't it cheating when Ariana and Lala were "getting busy" in the back seat of the car while Tom drove?  I would imagine that's a hit to his or any man's self esteem and mojo, if his life partner will engage with another female but not him. 

If they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you.  It's just a matter of time.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

"I haven't read all the posts, but a few observations...

*Tom has a history of being unfaithful and a liar.

*Ariana has always had a superiority complex.

*Schwartz has a history of not having a backbone, just wants to be liked.

*Katie is another one with a superiority complex, has no empathy for another POV.

*I'm not excusing Tom and Raquel/Rachel, but wasn't it cheating when Ariana and Lala were "getting busy" in the back seat of the car while Tom drove?  I would imagine that's a hit to his or any man's self esteem and mojo, if his life partner will engage with another female but not him. 

If they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you.  It's just a matter of time."

I agree with what you said.  I also don't understand why Ariana is being presented as such a victim.  People seem to forget how she went after Tom when he was with Kristen.  Ariana also didn't treat Kristen very well.  I remember in one reunion show she accused Kristen of having borderline personality disorder.  I am still amazed in how a bartender knows so much about human behavior.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Edit - deleted my post due to mistaken info.

Esteemed Contributor

@WORKING GAL , I didn't realize you were also in CA...sometimes people don't realize that a shoebox in CA can cost a fortune.

It also may be a matter of he's not making me leave my home, he can leave attitude going on.  An absolute mess.  

She is so much better off without him.  Offers seem to be falling into her lap.  There's this gig that she was doing for the moving (t was actually a finance thing if I recall), she is rumored to be on DWTS...that girl is not looking back and leaving him in the dust.  Still horrible for her heart and her ability to trust, but there has to be some pleasure knowing it is killing Tom to see her get all these deals and all this glowing publicity.

I read the sandwich shop is due to open this summer.  I am sure it will make a killing.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Oh, BTW.   I saw online that today Ariana moved out of the house she and Tom shared.  She moved into a place a few blocks way.  

Per People magazine:

"Ariana Madix Faked Moving Out of House with Ex Tom Sandoval as Brand Admits It Was SponCon 'Stunt'"