Honored Contributor

Re: ****** Van ******: A Celebration

did not even know this was on.

will have to see if i can watch it somewhere else maybe?

preview:

****** Van ****** is a beloved entertainment icon. His enduring career includes starring roles in The ****** Van ****** Show, Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Bye Bye Birdie and Night at the Museum. The television special ****** VAN ******: A CELEBRATION chronicles the life and career of this legendary actor and features clips from a variety of his performances. The program also includes interviews with the entire cast of The ****** Van ****** Show, including Mary Tyler Moore, Carl Reiner, Morey Amsterdam and Rose Marie. Additional commentary from Tim Conway, Sid Caesar, Pat Boone, Pat Carroll and Tim Allen also provides insight into the life of this celebrated Hollywood entertainer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jmWezfIL5I

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just put spaces between the letters in the word like this:

D i c k  Van  D y k e

This can be done with most of the censored words.Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LyndaGee wrote:

I'm sorry.  I forgot his name is a no-no on this board.  He was one of the stars of "Mary Poppins" and "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang."

Oh! LOL. Now that's funny. I could not imagine to whom you were referriing. Sometimes this board's rules are so silly. I mentioned a book title a long time ago, which was about growing up downwind of Hanford Nuclear Reservation. It was called Atomic Farmgirl. It was censored. I have no idea which word was verboten, but that's what they did. Let's see if I can use the title now.

Honored Contributor

Re: D ic k Van D yk e: A Celebration

@LyndaGee   thanks for the info.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.