Honored Contributor

Re: Val Harper Tribute Today 9/8

@Shelbelle wrote:

Just a reminder today ME TV will air special episodes of MTM and Rhoda from 5 to 8 PM ET. 

Thanks I just watched MTM with Rhoda.  Rhoda is coming on now.  The best TV shows are on Tvland, Metv and Antenna.  IMO.  Oldies but Goodie shows.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I am watching Rhoda's wedding show.  It is so funny.  I had forgotten she had to take a subway to her own wedding because Phyllis forgot to pick her up lol.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I am watching Rhoda's wedding show.  It is so funny.  I had forgotten she had to take a subway to her own wedding because Phyllis forgot to pick her up lol.

They must edit the shows to fit them into the time frame. I thought I remembered that Phyllis wanted so much to pick Rhoda up, Rhoda wasn't too keen but agreed. They may have cut it out.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919 

Whatever happened to the man who played her husband Joe?   Don't remember him in anything else.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919 

Whatever happened to the man who played her husband Joe?   Don't remember him in anything else.

Thats a good question.  I dont remember seeing him in anything either.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919 

Thats a good question.  I dont remember seeing him in anything either.

I looked him up. He was in quite a bit after Rhoda. He died in 2008.