Honored Contributor

I forgot Madonna was from Detroit.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I think J lo is going to do her thing until she's 70.  She can't sing and she looks ridiculous gyrating and then there was her over the top long blonde wig that looked really stupid.  That last number she did Jenny from the block looked like she had padding in her pants because her butt suddenly got much bigger when she did her booty gyrations.  Really old to watch and just stupid.  That guy (record producer) wearing the Versace t shirt rapping while she's singing Jenny from the block telling everyone to stand up for J lo....geesh.  How many more years will she embarrass herself with that stuff.  

Ariana Grande must be having vision problems.  Can't believe she's involved with Pete Davidson and is planning on marrying that guy.  He's so....well, ugly....there's just no other word to describe him.  Yes I know he's a comedy writer from SNL....so.  He's still ugly and I never thought his skits were funny at all.    

Esteemed Contributor
Madonna is saying that she wasn’t asked to do a tribute, but to share how Aretha Franklin influenced her (or whatever). Who knows, but I guess I can see that.

I didn’t watch the show, but they showed some of JLo’s performance on my morning news. I thought it looked very much like her Vegas show and wondered if they just truncated her show for the VMAs.
Honored Contributor

It was one big ritual.

Valued Contributor

How can MTV continue the charade of holding its video awards show when they haven't played videos for years?

Valued Contributor

I saw  ariana grande interviewed on gma. I think she has the IQ of a 2 yearold  and was unwatchable to watch her talk.she thinks she is gods gift to the world. 

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I forgot Madonna was from Detroit.

@VaBelle35  Yes, and I hope she never returns. Poor Detroit has enough bad things to deal with.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VMAs last night 8/20

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I should have turned it when Nicki M came out on stage looking like she was holding a baby up to her breast feeding it. What that whaaaah????

That was Cardi B. I didn't watch, but it's been covered on ENews and other stations, I guess because she just gave birth recently. Oops, I just noticed several other people said the same thing.

Speaking of Nicki Minaj, she was on the Steven Colbert show the other night, and she was bleeped over and over. I remember her behavior on AI with Mariah Carey, and was not impressed. I know Mariah is a diva, but what does that make Nicki?

Honored Contributor

Re: VMAs last night 8/20

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I should have turned it when  Nicki M  Cardi B came out on stage looking like she was holding a baby up to her breast feeding it. What that whaaaah????

I know it was Cardi B. I just changed my original post. sorry for my mistake. If you read this entire thread then you would have seen that I did mention it.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I should have turned it when  Nicki M  Cardi B came out on stage looking like she was holding a baby up to her breast feeding it. What that whaaaah????

I know it was Cardi B. I just changed my original post. sorry for my mistake. If you read this entire thread then you would have seen that I did mention it.

Hey, it's hard to keep everybody straight when they aren't old school rockers. I hardly know one from the other any more. You know what that means? I've become an old fogey.