Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching Virgin River on Netflix and so far I am enjoying it.  Anyone else?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma , I am looking for TV series and movie recommendations for over the holidays so I am happy to see this post.  

Any others to add anyone?  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

loved it

Honored Contributor

Brittany Runs a Marathon on Amazon. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

YES! I'm on the 4th episodes and enjoying it!!!

Saw that Netflix has renewed it for a second season Woman Happy

Regular Contributor

I just finished this! I really liked it + the lead guy is one of my favorites. He was on Greys Anatomy.

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Honored Contributor

We had a thread on this series about 2 days ago.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma , I am looking for TV series and movie recommendations for over the holidays so I am happy to see this post.  

Any others to add anyone?  LM

@Lilysmom ...Hang in there, I'll get back to you, if not today tomorrow.  I watched so many series because it gives me the chance to log out and go back later.  I hate to admit that there are quite a few I watched and can't remember the names. Woman Embarassed

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

We had a thread on this series about 2 days ago.

@Kachina624   Sorry about that, sometimes we have to go back,  they get buried fast with new posts.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom ...OK Lilysmom, here we go, are you ready?

I'll start off with one I really liked, it is called either Crime or The Crime and the next is a list, all on Netflix.  Whichever you choose I hope you will enjoy them.  There are more, hopefully I'll get them to you but these should keep you busy for awhile. Woman LOL

Haven

Greenleaf

Dirty John

When They See Us

Colony

Raising Dion

Longmire

Designated Survivor