Respected Contributor

Am I happy we finished watching this Friday night.  Excellent series and story line.  For those of you who haven't watched it yet or those who may have a few episodes to watch, try not to read some of the articles on the Internet.  Many spoilers.  So just watch the series.  

Valued Contributor

I'm so glad to hear all the positive comments from everyone who enjoyed it as much as I! 

Esteemed Contributor

@godi wrote:

Thanks for the recommendation and the reviews. Will definitely check it out. 

@godi ...Hi godi, if you check it out I hope you like it as much as I did.  I was delighted that it came back and now I finished that one too.  I hope for more!!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Shanus  I just finished watching the 2nd season.  I love this show.  I hope it comes back for season 3.

@Pecky   Yes, there is a 3rd season beginning in November. Mel and Jack will be back, I hope.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Always great to hear from you. Thanks for your recommendation. I will definitely check it out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Shanus  I just finished watching the 2nd season.  I love this show.  I hope it comes back for season 3.

@Pecky   Yes, there is a 3rd season beginning in November. Mel and Jack will be back, I hope.

@Shanus ..Mel and Jack will definitely be back...It wouldn't be the same at all without them!..There is a video posted by them announcing the return of Season 3. Woman Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

Re: VIRGIN RIVER ON NETFLIX

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Shanus ..Mel and Jack will definitely be back...It wouldn't be the same at all without them!..There is a video posted by them announcing the return of Season 3. Woman Very Happy

it's a great cast and i hope they all come back. Hope can sure be annoying!

there are two other shows, i liked, but not sure of the channel. sweet magnolias and northern rescue, i think both are back for a season 2.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

it's a great cast and i hope they all come back. Hope can sure be annoying!

there are two other shows, i liked, but not sure of the channel. sweet magnolias and northern rescue, i think both are back for a season 2.

@10sluvr   Sweet Magnolies is on Netflix...it's on my Wish List.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the recommendations.  I just finished Season 2.  Beautiful scenery and good acting by most of the actors.  I found/find Annette O'Toole as Hope to be way over acted. And the actress who plays Connie was equally as annoying the first season, but as Season 2 progressed she settled into her character.  I look forward to the third season. 

Trusted Contributor

Hubby and I started this show over the weekend.  We've watched the first 6 episodes and  both of us really enjoyed it.  Glad it will be back for a 3rd season.