Honored Contributor

I'd like to recommend this series for it's good storyline and easy watching. I find it relaxing, not loud and taking too much attention if you'd like to binge watch over a few days. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I'd like to recommend this series for it's good storyline and easy watching. I find it relaxing, not loud and taking too much attention if you'd like to binge watch over a few days. 

@Shanus   Thanks for tip been looking fur something 'easy' to watch will give it a try.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I just finished watching the 2nd season.  I love this show.  I hope it comes back for season 3.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation and the reviews. Will definitely check it out. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this recommendation.  I will give it a try very soon.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor
Totally agree with your recommendation.  Easy story line and I personally like the looks of the lead actor.

Respected Contributor

It has been renewed for season 3 but no release date, yet.

Super Contributor

@Shanus  This is my next series to watch and from what you all have said I'm looking forward to it.  I need easy watching at this point 

Esteemed Contributor

I love this show...have watched both seasons...Happy to report that it has been renewed for a third season...YAY...Filming resumed in Vancouver in August but, understandably,  there have been delays due to pandemic and shutdowns...Estimated return is around the Fall of 2021.

Oh No, such a long wait, but definitely well worth it! Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Terrywu wrote:
Totally agree with your recommendation.  Easy story line and I personally like the looks of the lead actor.

@Terrywu ...That is definitely a huge understatement!...lol

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~