Re: VICTOR NEWMAN FINDS RELIGION!

Good one, Sharke !!!

Valued Contributor

2007_0~1.GIF

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

OK, you got me!  I fell for it.  I'm a good April Fool joke player (on my late husband).

Later I'll post some of the really good jokes I played on him over the years.  He always fell for them.  You'd really appreciate it if you knew him.  He was a wonderful man but he was always right.  I mean, really, he was always right.  He made very few mistakes (like my oldest daughter).  He didn't rub it in, he was just one of those people who knew what he was talking about.

This April Fool thing was my one chance at making him feel silly and we always laughed about them.  Me?  I'm a person who always makes mistakes, I own it!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

Really, all joking aside. Wouldn't hurt the man. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

OK, you got me!  I fell for it.  I'm a good April Fool joke player (on my late husband).

Later I'll post some of the really good jokes I played on him over the years.  He always fell for them.  You'd really appreciate it if you knew him.  He was a wonderful man but he was always right.  I mean, really, he was always right.  He made very few mistakes (like my oldest daughter).  He didn't rub it in, he was just one of those people who knew what he was talking about.

This April Fool thing was my one chance at making him feel silly and we always laughed about them.  Me?  I'm a person who always makes mistakes, I own it!  Ha!

My dad was a joker..I just love it when they love to have fun with April Fools etc..who doesn't love humor??

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Really, all joking aside. Wouldn't hurt the man. LOL

@SharkE

Sorry, Sharke, but you're too late with this so-called news.  

Victor Newman worships at the altar of Victor Newman, which is located at the mantel where his photo is positioned in his office.

Honored Contributor

Is the picture still there?