Respected Contributor

Well what did everyone think of the Reunion Part 2?  Did they gang up on James enough?  Can't say as I blame him for lashing out, even if things he did say were wrong.  He was cornered by that bunch.

Why is Kristen even on the show?  She's had her day in the sun and its time she goes away.  Jax n Brittany - now that she has a FIANCE - she's spouting off even more.  Oh, I'm surprised that James knew the word "hillbilly".  Isn't that a strictly American word?  Him being British n all, I was surprised at that.  Anyway, Jax n Britt are an odd couple.  A leopard can't change his spots.

Katie n Schwartz.  He's pretty quiet, I don't think he can get a word in edge wise with Katie around.  She wears the pants in that household.  She's a hypocrite.  She says vile things to others yet suffers no repercussions such as losing her job.  Lala is beautiful, she should give her lips a break though, they look like they are going to burst.  Beautiful on the outside but deeply a mess on the inside the way she sticks her finger in people's faces and always thinks she has the last word, as if no one else matters. 

Glad Billie was on.  She's probably the sanest one of the bunch.  Sandoval and Ariana, just don't like her.  Like him, not her.  Can't quite put my finger on it.  Stassi could have stayed off the show.  Didn't miss her when she was gone for a couple seasons.  Scheana hasn't been given much air time.  So several of them have purchased $$ homes near each other.  Can you imagine having them move in and be your neighbors?  There goes the neighborhood!! 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN, I haven't watched part 2 yet but pretty much agree with your assessment of these people.  When Ariana and Tom bought their house I said the same thing, can you imagine having them move in next door!  But I'd take them over Jax and Britney any day. 

All in all, just not a likeable group of people.

Respected Contributor

I watched it just now. I felt bad for James. He got piled up on. He’s got his faults (many)  but he’s obviously a vulnerable person who needs support. He’s a young guy trying to find his way with virtually no family support, they’re all a mess unfortunately.

Katie is a mega b****, I’m over her so badly. She is too sensitive and needs to grow a thicker skin. Tom could do better but I guess he needs a chick with a steady paycheck. She is just awful and so full of herself. 

i like Tom and Ariana, they are a cute and genuine couple, I have no quarrel with them. 

Jax and Brittany are just too ridiculous, she defends him and believes in him too much, and her boobs need to stay out of my face for a minute. They are just too much of something, I don’t know what it is. I guess they deserve each other.

Kristen needs to get off the show. Utterly useless.

Lala needs anger management. She was wrong on so many points, her bahavior was reprehensible and she has no remorse. I mean, Billie handled things wrong with girls night but to not see her POV after the fact was insensitive. I am a Lala fan but she was really off this season.

I used to hate Stassi but she has changed so much for the better and she and Beau are adorable together, I’m happy for her. I hope she keeps it up.

Lisa is far more enjoyable here vs the housewives, where she is just awful.

That is all!

Trusted Contributor

Re: VANDERPUMP RULES PEEPS

[ Edited ]

Lisa was SO correct-that was all too far! James is a good 10 years younger than they are and at that age-it's a lotSmiley Sad  You just can't treat people that way, even for a reality show-they should all be ashamed of themselves-including me for watching itSmiley Sad  Billie, stay strong-you seem like a nice person.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Katie sure thinks highly of herself. She has no problem saying mean things to people but James should be fired for saying she was fat. Quite the double standard.

Lala is another that thinks she’s above everyone else. 

Kristin should have only been brought on when they had something to talk to her about — her need to jump in every time James tried to talk was annoying. 

The discussion on Lala and Ariana’s romp in the back seat of the car was more than I needed to hear — it was when it was first brought up on the show too. 

If any any of these people were my kid, I’d be really embarrassed by their behavior. They are way too old to act like they do. 

This reunion has has pretty much ended my interest in any of these people. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't watch the show on a regular basis and I really cannot find one redeeming quality about any of those characters.

But can someone please tell me why Kristin is on the show at all?  And I guess the same goes for Stassi.  Neither of them work at any of the restaurants anymore.   

I dislike all of these people but I honestly really cannot stand Kristin. 

ETA:  @jellyBEAN , I posed my question about Kristin without even reading your post.  Now I went back to read and see we both had the same question.  LOL

Frequent Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Well what did everyone think of the Reunion Part 2?  Did they gang up on James enough?  Can't say as I blame him for lashing out, even if things he did say were wrong.  He was cornered by that bunch.

Why is Kristen even on the show?  She's had her day in the sun and its time she goes away.  Jax n Brittany - now that she has a FIANCE - she's spouting off even more.  Oh, I'm surprised that James knew the word "hillbilly".  Isn't that a strictly American word?  Him being British n all, I was surprised at that.  Anyway, Jax n Britt are an odd couple.  A leopard can't change his spots.

Katie n Schwartz.  He's pretty quiet, I don't think he can get a word in edge wise with Katie around.  She wears the pants in that household.  She's a hypocrite.  She says vile things to others yet suffers no repercussions such as losing her job.  Lala is beautiful, she should give her lips a break though, they look like they are going to burst.  Beautiful on the outside but deeply a mess on the inside the way she sticks her finger in people's faces and always thinks she has the last word, as if no one else matters. 

Glad Billie was on.  She's probably the sanest one of the bunch.  Sandoval and Ariana, just don't like her.  Like him, not her.  Can't quite put my finger on it.  Stassi could have stayed off the show.  Didn't miss her when she was gone for a couple seasons.  Scheana hasn't been given much air time.  So several of them have purchased $$ homes near each other.  Can you imagine having them move in and be your neighbors?  There goes the neighborhood!! 

James is both British and American.

Respected Contributor

The funny thing about this show is that basically everyone has slept with everyone, cheated, lied, betrayed each other and somehow they're all still buddies!  Super NOT NORMAL!  Especially the whole Kristen/Jax/Tom/Stassi tryst. How can any friendships endure that type of behavior!  

Honored Contributor

I was watching the second part of the reunion today and wanted to punch my own self in the face for continuing on.  I stopped it and deleted the rest.  I'm done.  I felt myself getting dumber as I watched. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was watching the second part of the reunion today and wanted to punch my own self in the face for continuing on.  I stopped it and deleted the rest.  I'm done.  I felt myself getting dumber as I watched. 

Yes, I felt the same and I love that show...