Esteemed Contributor

Re: VANDERPUMP RULES.....2020, SEASON 8

@sunshine45 

Beau used to have a job that he listed as "commercial casting/advertising." He quit that job so he could be Stassi's manager so, really, how good a job could it have been? Idk. He said he lived for years (maybe 14?) in a rent controlled apartment which he also gave up when Stassi bought the house and he moved in with her. 

This is first I heard about her pregnancy. I had heard that she was tired of waiting for him to propose so she had been trying for a while to get pregnant.That's just hearsay so I wouldn't say it's true but, to be honest, it doesn't seem too far off the mark for her. But talk about bad timing!

Not only did she lose her TV gig, she lost multiple sponsors. Streaming platforms (like Apple, etc) dropped her podcast--Straight Up With Stassi-- the one that her speaking engagment tour was based on and from which the venues have also now cancelled. She lost her agent UTA (United Talent Agency) and her PR firm, Metro Public Relations, has also confirmed they will no longer be representing her.

It's got to bad to allow her family to grovel and beg but I think their cries are falling on deaf ears. Andy Cohen made a statement that he's no longer involved with programming at Bravo but that he does support their decision and thinks it was the right thing to do. 

This isn't the first time Stassi has had problems. She got in trouble for making insensitive comment about #MeToo and made other racially disparaging comments on a podcast called the B**tch Bible that has since been removed. The host of that podcast has also made a statement distancing herself from Stassi. Faith Stowers made a statement that she's happy Bravo fired Stassi and Kristen for their behavior but she doesn't think the two should be shunned. It will be interesting to see where they go from here.

Speaking of which...they did hire a new PR agent, Steve Honig, and have made a public statement that they both wish to move forward from this. No kidding, lol. I wonder how much they paid him to come up with that ingenious comment. That said, he's been in the business for 30 years so maybe he will be able to help them sort out all this mess. He's definitely got his work cut out for him.

Honored Contributor

‘Vanderpump Rules’ Alum Stassi Schroeder Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Fiance Beau Clark

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/stassi-schroeder-pregnant-expecting-first-child-with-...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

What a week for that girl.

Valued Contributor

I'm wondering if Lisa will let Max and Brett keep their jobs in her restaurants.  I know Brett is her personal trainer too.  Maybe she'll offer them jobs in her Las Vegas restaurant since they aren't filming there.

Esteemed Contributor

Last night's reunion was an out-of-control hot mess.  I couldn't decide if Ariana was drunk or high.  Either way, they should have stopped focusing in on her.  Even when she wasn't yelling over people they had it on her to show her movements.  Ridiculous.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, Ariana did herself no favors by acting that way. I also wonder if she was drunk or high. I saw the last half of the reunion first (they tricked me by showing at 8pm instead of 9) so I saw the last half twice. The first time she was yelling that she's garbage I wondered why she was saying that. Watching it the second time I figured out she was just repeating things that Jax and Brittany had been saying about her and she was letting them know she was aware. Regardless, it just made her look really childish.

This is just my personal opinion but what I feel about Jax and Ariana regarding their depression is that it's very possible that it has to do with their being so focused on themselves all the time. I feel bad for Tom's relationship with Jax because it seems like he's tried so hard to be a good friend and given him chance after chance. I think Sandoval is a confident, happy, hardworking guy and has finally realized what a slimeball Jax really is. I think Jax knows it too and that's why he's always so angry. 

I'm not sure if it was mentioned here but Lance Bass brought Jax into a business deal making mixers for cocktails called Just Add X--the initials spelling out JAX. It seems Lance has been speaking out against Jax on his podcast saying he regrets having officiated the wedding and no longer wants to be in business with him. He says Bravo should cut their ties with him like they did with the other four and that Jax is the most ignorant person on the network. Ouch! 

There's also an online petition to get Jax fired.

Then I read that a spokesperson for Jax has said that's false. Jax claims someone hacked into his account and made some racially offensive posts. Jax says he contacted Lance, explained what happened, and everything is fine. Lance has had some pretty harsh criticism of Jax regarding his character and his behavior so I'm not sure how everything can be fine. I guess time will tell. 

Honored Contributor

If you go far enough into someone's life there will most certainly be 'things' in it that (if given the choice) they'd like to delete or they no longer feel that way.

There was a time (and not very long ago) when a person could apologize for any derogatory thing that was said and they'd be slapped with a wet noodle and all would be forgiven.

In this atmosphere, the only thing that's acceptable is to ruin the person's entire life into the toilet and flush it.

I'm sorry but I don't believe in ruining a person's life for what they said years ago.

Many people who profess to being righteous humans are the first one's to make another person's life a living hell.

Tables have a way of turning every which way.  Many of us have lived long enough to see the tables turn this way and that.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

I see this show as going down the toilet; as Stassi and Kristen were the best known protagonists. 

There was something that flashed up on my TV about Lisa Vanderpump's restaurant and I couldn't read it fast enough.

I've been dealing with my broken back and I'm too lazy (and just don't care) to go look it up.

It's not like I'm fans of any of these people.  I think I watch it because it's anything but QVC and the news. 

If I'm honest though I do feel sorry for anyone who's life is so destroyed by another.

What in the name of Heaven ever happened to accept apology and move on.

What do these people do?  Do they pick a name and go way way back and look through things they've posted?

One good think about being old (73) is that I don't have a job I can get fired from and my friends are with me throughout whatever time I have left on this earth.

I think it's very easy to tell if a person thinks one way or another.  I highly doubt that they'd all be such close friends if these two females were as they've been portrayed as of lately.

Either than know what a pain in the neck I am and accept me for me; or they think like I do.

Some of this reminds me of Maccarthyism.